Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Official Drummania/Guitar Freaks Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 31, 32, 33  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Technick
Trick Member
Trick Member

20. PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I passed P.P.R. Long Version on 3rd mix Drummania, that is a fun song, and I have the high score on our machine.

I can pass almost all of the real songs, except for like Across The Nightmare.
Basic Member
Basic Member

21. PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey where is the least expensive place on the internet to buy Drummania, not the controller just the games(any mix)?
View users profile Send private message
altinure
Trick Member
Trick Member

22. PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Technick wrote:
I passed P.P.R. Long Version on 3rd mix Drummania, that is a fun song, and I have the high score on our machine.

Congrats. Now you can attempt for the other three insanely hard long versions (well, not really, but insane compared to PPR). I'd recommend trying Primal Soul long version next. It's not -too- bad, but it's still kind of hard.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
drummerguy501
Basic Member
Basic Member

23. PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the general music style in DM Mix 3? Is there a lot of rock or jazz or what? I just bought it E1.gif
Technick
Trick Member
Trick Member

24. PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Altinure wrote:
Technick wrote:

Congrats. Now you can attempt for the other three insanely hard long versions (well, not really, but insane compared to PPR). I'd recommend trying Primal Soul long version next. It's not -too- bad, but it's still kind of hard.

Alright, thanks for the advice on which song to try next, I will do so and tell you the results.
Trick Member
Trick Member

25. PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wooooo, I finally S'd Waza on Expert Real... now to get Centaur, which is, for those of you who don't know, the devil devil.gif .

Anyhow, I wanna know everyone's top score in Expert Real, overall. I have the high score on our 3rd mix PF machine here in Minnesota, 9100000 or so (just a bit above, I believe). What about everyone else?

PS2Freak

You're a towel.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
iidx-Nick
Trick Member
Trick Member

26. PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crystal wrote:
What?! Waza is awesome! Also it's a fairly easy song as drummania songs go. I remember it used to be totally overrated as a 93, but in more recent ones it was lowered to 50s, and I'd agree that at least half of the songs on Drummania are harder... probably more.

I love Waza, too! Great song, I don't see how anyone could not like it!
altinure
Trick Member
Trick Member

27. PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ps2freak wrote:
Wooooo, I finally S'd Waza on Expert Real... now to get Centaur, which is, for those of you who don't know, the devil devil.gif .

Anyhow, I wanna know everyone's top score in Expert Real, overall. I have the high score on our 3rd mix PF machine here in Minnesota, 9100000 or so (just a bit above, I believe). What about everyone else?

PS2Freak

My high school is 160,000,000, but we're given 4 songs. I have all the high scores 1-10.
ps2freak
Trick Member
Trick Member

28. PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, cool, where abouts in Wisconsin is your PF machine? I only get 3 songs...

PS2Freak

You're a towel.
RyogaForumJesterEdition
Trick Member
Trick Member

29. PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to break 200,000,000 on ucla's DM 4th mix machine all the time. It's been a while since i've played on that machine or any other that has a high score function though. I'm pretty sure I could do 300 or 400 easily if I played there now. The problem is I would risk losing a high score to The Least 100 sec, as I can't always pass it and failing negates high score.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
altinure
Trick Member
Trick Member

30. PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ps2freak wrote:
OK, cool, where abouts in Wisconsin is your PF machine? I only get 3 songs...

PS2Freak

In Madison. I beat that score today with 200,000,000-something. I SSed Anarchy in the UK, Spring, Sed Wanna Be Your Boy, and Sed Jet World. Then I got a B on Classic Party 2,
Bryan Voorhees
Trick Member
Trick Member

31. PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I still had access to a 3rd Mix, I never got to pass Cosmic Cowgirl long version or the Medley song, I forget the name.. But we upgraded to a 7th Mix a long time ago so i'm not complaining. But does anyone know a good website to order replacement drum pads from or would you just go to a local music shop and find them? Our cymbal has been acting up lately but only on fast stuff like a little bit into Herring Roe or the end notes of Model DD2, the fastest it will pick up is probably something like the end notes of Brazillian Anthem.
altinure
Trick Member
Trick Member

32. PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long Version Cosmic Cowgirl isn't that great. The first half of the song is just a hi-hat/bass alternation. After that, it just switches to the normal song.
-
Trick Member
Trick Member

33. PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS LA ARENA ROJA EXT. IS THE MOST AMAZINGLY FUN SONG EVER
RyogaForumJesterEdition
Trick Member
Trick Member

34. PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it is a pretty cool song. It definatly isn't in the 80s though, I would say more around 65-70. I like Bankakyou (correct pronounciation?) on extreme, too.
DoubleTrouble
Trick Member
Trick Member

35. PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My arcade switched from DM6 to 8. (Yet they have GF8 disturb.gif )
And they did something to the bar. I don't know what, but it empties ALOT faster. If you get lower than a B or in some cases a B you may fail the song. I hate this bar. I've hated ever since GF3 (got an A on PPR and failed it. blink.gif no joke) I hate this mix. I can't experiment at all. (play a new song without knowing it, and get a C on your first try, and fail it.) It's a step backwards from the DM6 one. (you only fail with an E biggrin.gif can you believe it?) it's just not as fun anymore.
Lepracon Artist
Trick Member
Trick Member

36. PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RyogaForumJesterEdition wrote:
I like Bankakyou (correct pronounciation?) on extreme, too.

Is that the song with the wannabe Powerpuff Girl in it? If so, it's called "Andante" in English.

And Mad Blast's video scares the living shit out of me. It's an awesome song though. About time it made it into Drummania.

P.S. Show Buisness Extreme should be rated higher. That song is TIRING.

Lame horse!
View users profile Send private message Send email
altinure
Trick Member
Trick Member

37. PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What mix is Koi no Dial 6700 on? It sounds awsome, and it seems like it'd be fun to play. frown.gif
AlphaConqerer
Trick Member
Trick Member

38. PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might've been GF3rd/DM2nd? Maybe. I don't recall seeing it on GF4th/DM3rd, but it may have been.
altinure
Trick Member
Trick Member

39. PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not on 3rd, I know that. I believe it's on the 1st Mix home version, or something like that, but I want to know if it's on an arcade version.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 2 of 33

Jump to: