Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Fabricated board and pad

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ghostyroasty
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 11:13 am    Post subject: Fabricated board and pad Reply with quote

I was wondering if Fabricated board would be ok to use with a Cyphergames Version 2 metal board. I would've posted this in the General Metal Pad Discussion, but noone seems to read it as much. If Fabricated board wouldn't work, what kind of Plywood has everyone been using?
Thanx.
View users profile Send private message
SmACktHEkiDs
Basic Member
Basic Member

1. PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 9:35 pm    Post subject: snwsegja Reply with quote

2 things....
I got plywood that is that "saw-dust compost" type of plywood and is very strong and durable
2nd... Make sure you've got an extra inch to 2 inches all around the pad and what you need to do with that is: From the End of the pad to the end of the wood, CUT (with a saw obviously) at a 45 degree angle so that it comes to a point at the end of the board. This allows so that when you jump around and move fast, the pressure and weight is more evenly distributed around the wood... therefor your pad will virtually never move. !~PEACE~!
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: