Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Is IIDX becomming more popular in your area?
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Jiggens
Konami Staff
Konami Staff

20. PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No shit, no one cares. It's kind of hard to think that you couldn't get that notion from my post. shocked.gif

But really, nobody cares about half the posts on this board anyways, so why point it out? No one really cares about your post, either.

Maybe it's because I have a personal hatred against Tiger, PTS and ignorant people E13.gif . Oh well, in any case, why did you make your post? Any real reason? Does it have to do anything with you? ponder.gif
View users profile Send private message
altinure
Trick Member
Trick Member

21. PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No need to be a negative Nancy about it.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
SuPa |L©|
Trick Member
Trick Member

22. PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have hatred towards Tiger then PM him/her instead of posting this kinda crap on the boards. Like you said, nobody cares about it. So what's the point of airing out your dirty laundry for all of us to see? Go play IIDX or something.
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
Madek
Trick Member
Trick Member

23. PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuPa |L©| wrote:
Go play IIDX or something.

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH DISSSSSSSSSSSS BURRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN SIZZZZZZLEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The Jiggens
Konami Staff
Konami Staff

24. PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 8:07 pm    Post subject: I <3 YOU RYRY Reply with quote

<3 Ryan

SuPa - Thanks for answering none of my questions, and making another useless post along side mine! Quite ironic indeed. And yeah, no use in arguing with a guy who's in the same group as SMBU laugh.gif . Let this post go down in history as a prime example of why DDRfreak and it's posters are the dumbest fucking things in the internet next to any xbox forum...

So yeah, let's get BACK ON TOPIC! IIDX is not popular at all. Never has, never will be, more than DDR. Although it's an INCREDIBLY much more enjoyable game, the common moron will never get into it.
iidx-Nick
Trick Member
Trick Member

25. PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: I <3 YOU RYRY Reply with quote

Ferrari&IIDX wrote:
IIDX is not popular at all. Never has, never will be, more than DDR. Although it's an INCREDIBLY much more enjoyable game, the common moron will never get into it.

I aggree. IIDX is a very niche game, but have you read the IIDX thread lately? I really don't seem to find ANYTHING interesting in it, anymore. It is either "I passed blah L7 this or Route 80's Easy Auto scratch blah".

I miss IIDXStyle.net =/
The Jiggens
Konami Staff
Konami Staff

26. PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: I <3 YOU RYRY Reply with quote

iidx-Nick wrote:
I miss IIDXStyle.net =/

Amen. Unfortunately, the problem lied still within the low fanbase...

WHICH BRINGS ME TO MY NEXT POINT
http://www.cafeshops.com/nunununu

GOGOGOGOGO AND BUY THE GREATEST SHIRTS EVER MADE, FEATURING GWASSHI, THOSE IIDX WONDERS THAT MADE c-r-a-c-k-ER!!
CStarFlare
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

27. PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blink.gif

Off topic, and flaming.

*drowns topic*
View users profile Send private message Send email
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: