Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Is IIDX becomming more popular in your area?
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
altinure
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 5:59 pm    Post subject: Is IIDX becomming more popular in your area? Reply with quote

Just curious, because I live in the Midwest, and we've recently gotten two more IIDX machines, and it's rumored we will be getting more. Midwest is normally the last to get anything, so I was just wondering if the other parts of the U.S. are gaining more access to IIDX?
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Saiyajin
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I know is I went to bemanistyle.com and then saw a tatsujin video of Sync... and I was like... NO FREAKING WAY... then about a day later I ordered 6th style and a Konami controller(been playing for like 2 months now). Heh... Hopefully Michigan will get a IIDX machine soon... that would rock. =D

Oh yeah, there is only one other person in Michigan I know of who plays... =/ And he r0x0rz like wuuut beyond me. I can barely beat any 7-stars... he can beat like all flashing 7's. X_x I am truly suck.
~Enigma of TFF/TSOCP~
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simple answer to this one... no. The people that play IIDX in the Northridge area in and around FFA are still the same people. But, FFA will soon be getting a IIDX machine... YAY E4.gif.

~Peace~

Ash - "DMX is more like a don't suck attack"
Mel. B - "I'd gladly drink a cup of her bathwater any day"
Anonymus - Well... he IS half asian.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
gs68
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, our stupid school has only 1 student who knows a thing about IIDX 'sides me.

And I'm the only one there who can pass a 7-star.

Damn DDR fanboys.
View users profile Send private message
AlexMax
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IIDX getting popular arouund here (NC)?

Heh, I friggin wish
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
altinure
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should clarifty 'popular.' I mean more accessable in arcades.
O NOES!!!1 its Nitsuki!!
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the east coast is still dead of IIDX, but i'll seriously fight for a IIDX machine in our arcade, even if it is risking a DDR Ex, Keyboardmania 2nd. riiight.gif as long as my arcade still contains Guilty Gear XX and if we hope to god that we get a IIDX 6th then life would be good.
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The Jiggens
Konami Staff
Konami Staff

7. PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

G2 [2%] wrote:
No, our stupid school has only 1 student who knows a thing about IIDX 'sides me.

And I'm the only one there who can pass a 7-star.

Damn DDR fanboys.

Hahahaha....

SCHS? I think not.... there's a few people who can pass flashing 7's. And one person who placed second in the CBN IIDX tourney....

THAT COULDN'T BE ME NOW COULD IT?
FritoPie
Trick Member
Trick Member

8. PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Texas has more machines now than it did last year, but still none in Houston.
skelecrypto
Trick Member
Trick Member

9. PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in IN, about an hour and a half from a place that just got 4th style.... I'm so happy......
Tiger of PTS
Trick Member
Trick Member

10. PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ferrari&IIDX wrote:

Hahahaha....

SCHS? I think not.... there's a few people who can pass flashing 7's. And one person who placed second in the CBN IIDX tourney....

No one cares
Trick Member
Trick Member

11. PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 12:03 am    Post subject: Re: Is IIDX becomming more popular in your area? Reply with quote

Altinure wrote:
Just curious, because I live in the Midwest

Where at? I'll be spending most of the summer in the midwest (around Chicago).
altinure
Trick Member
Trick Member

12. PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in Wisconsin. There isn't one too close to me, per say, but there is one in Indiana (which may be close to Chicago), one in St. Louis, and one in Omaha, NE.
Yuz
Trick Member
Trick Member

13. PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The closest IIDX machine to me is Sac Scandia, which is a 3hr drive from where I live.

So NO, IIDX isn't popular in my area. blink.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

14. PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there isn't a single IIDX machine in my entire CONTINENT :|

the best place to play IIDX in the country is probably my bedroom :/
JustJeff
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

15. PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The closest machines to me are in Nashville and Dallas.

I'm quite proud of the fact that I can say with very little doubt that I'm the best, if not only IIDX player in the backwoods state of Mississippi. Yay! thumb.gif
View users profile Send private message Xbox Live Gamertag
The Jiggens
Konami Staff
Konami Staff

16. PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 3:22 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

Tiger of PTS wrote:
Ferrari&IIDX wrote:

Hahahaha....

No one cares

Good job, moron!

I'm simply correcting someone's false and ignorant statement, while your fagass posts 3 words that you're assuming is true, that relate to absolutely nothing moreso than my own post.

OH YEAH... that one radio show of yours.... keep up the shitty job with the rest of morons! I'll be sure to NOT download it, just like everyone else on the planet. The only people I imagine who download it would be uhh.... you... and uhh.. the other morons who are on it! Good job!
Razma
Vivid Member
Vivid Member

17. PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here in good ol' Colorado Springs, CO, very few people have even heard of IIDX. I talk about it all the time and people don't care.
I work at an arcade with a DDR Ex Machine, so people go up and choose songs like A, V, Colors, 321 Stars, etc. and I say to them "wow, I'm just imagining the IIDX patterns." They look at me like I'm some kind of psycho... Oh well, maybe someday I will be the IIDX Messiah of Colorado Springs!
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
SuPa |L©|
Trick Member
Trick Member

18. PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: ... Reply with quote

Ferrari&IIDX wrote:

Good job, moron!

I'm simply correcting someone's false and ignorant statement, while your fagass posts 3 words that you're assuming is true, that relate to absolutely nothing moreso than my own post.

OH YEAH... that one radio show of yours.... keep up the shitty job with the rest of morons! I'll be sure to NOT download it, just like everyone else on the planet. The only people I imagine who download it would be uhh.... you... and uhh.. the other morons who are on it! Good job!

No one cares, really.

Can't wait to see what kinda response I get with a FOUR word response.
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
Saiyajin
Trick Member
Trick Member

19. PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razma wrote:
Here in good ol' Colorado Springs, CO, very few people have even heard of IIDX. I talk about it all the time and people don't care.
I work at an arcade with a DDR Ex Machine, so people go up and choose songs like A, V, Colors, 321 Stars, etc. and I say to them "wow, I'm just imagining the IIDX patterns." They look at me like I'm some kind of psycho... Oh well, maybe someday I will be the IIDX Messiah of Colorado Springs!

Dude, when I was 5, I used to live in Granby... which is really close to Hot Sulpher Springs... but I guess that doesn't matter, 'cause you live in Colorado springs... Oh well. Now I live in Michigan, so it really doesn't matter. Hehehehe...
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: