Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

bars and other crud

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tails.
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 9:22 am    Post subject: bars and other crud Reply with quote

ok well ive had my level six pad like a month ago, havent had any problems or anything of that matter. But my question is what do you suggest I use to make bars! i think they give it a better arcade feel. And also, what else would you suggest I do to make it more...arcadey, lol laugh.gif
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
tails.
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if so many people keep looking at this topic, why arent they responding E19.gif frown.gif
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
Mysterio
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you want to make bars?

Frankly, I just use a nice, sturdy chair if I am in the mood to rape. A chair should work fine.

...but Rhythm and Police is no longer crazy!
View users profile Send private message
tails.
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its not that i want a bar to use, its that i want one for look, kuz downstiars we have an arcade but w ecant buy a ddr machine at this time, so i want to try adn rig my stuff up to make it look as close as i can i.e. adding the bars. laugh.gif
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: