Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Pad Shoppin'

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DDfReak
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 5:53 pm    Post subject: Pad Shoppin' Reply with quote

Well, I have a Mad Catz soft pad. But today the back arrow broke. It keeps getting stuck and won't respond. I have my mat duct taped to an old basketball backboard to increase the response and stop sliding. But I can't AA anything with this pad, because the down arrow is screwed. I have a few questions:

1. Do I need a new pad?

2. What pad should I get?

3. Is it alright to use the backboard?

4. When is DDRMAX2 for the US going to be released (should I wait for a bundle)?

Please respond!
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
djdtalongrl79
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have the time and money, I would definetly try and make your own metal pad. Thay aren't too too defficult and really worth it because they last for a while and if for some reason they break, u kno how to fix it because u made it lol. It's also a lot cheaper to build onne than to buy one and the people's designs here are really good. I personally am using ddrhomepad's design and it's great. Awesome directions and very simple.

If you don't have the time or much money, just get an ignition pad, but wutever you do, do not buy the hard plastic pads, they are complete crap and try not to buy anything from ebay, it always seems to dissappoint peiople when it coems to ddr. lol, good luck and hope that helps,
D
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
EXtremeAzVisionBro
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDR MAX 2 is out in 9/01/2003 at gamestop that is the shipping date.
for ebgames its shipping is 9/16/03

Also, did u see the box of how DDR MAX 2 for USA looks like?
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"What pad should I get" is answered within the stickies.

"When does DDR MAX2 come out" is the sort of question that normally earns people 2 points. There is NO ANNOUNCED RELEASE DATE. Konami has said October, which is a little more believable than random dates thrown out there by various retailers. Read the sticky.

So, locked.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: