Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Try Feet of Fury

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DDRJeffP
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 8:40 am    Post subject: Try Feet of Fury Reply with quote

It's a free Dreamcast game made by Cryptic Allusion. You can download the preview version by going to http://www.feetoffury.com/. NOTE: You need either Nero, Disc Juggler, Self Boot Inducer, or some knowledge of burning self-booting Dreamcast CDs. It's like an underdeveloped DDR (no speed changes, freeze arrows, etc.) but you have certain "attack arrows" that screw up your opponents field or fix yours (i.e. opponent's arrows start spinning around temporarily, or your steps temporarily become "little mode"). Plus, you can make a "Swap CD" using DWI files, where you can play your own songs. It's pretty cool, check it out. [EDIT: The site's down right now. I'll re-edit this post when it goes back up. But to download the preview version, go to http://homebrew.dcemulation.com/.]

Last edited by DDRJeffP on Sun May 11, 2003 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message
mattman412
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am too lazy to click the link right now, but do you know if they have updated it at all since october? I remeber it being a pretty fun sim, especially if you have 2 DDR pads and DC converters.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
cmcm
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just pointing out you almost called everything 4th Mix and under "underdeveloped DDR."
DDRJeffP
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I meant "underdeveloped" like no fancy features, like speed changes, freeze arrows, etc. And I called 3rd Mix and earlier undeveloped. BTW, the game itself hasn't been updated, but the site has, and the full version will come out on June 7. For more details, go to the Preorder Survey part of the site.
View users profile Send private message
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: