Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

I hate this
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DDRboi15
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:29 pm    Post subject: I hate this Reply with quote

Don't u guys and gals just get annoyed when u see a younger player better than u

happened to me
down in OCNJ, there was like this 9 yr old girl on heavy

"I Was Ever So Pissed"- Some one shot Simpsons character

Ne way post about it here
View users profile Send private message
penguin334
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um, no. I think that is is kinda weird that a 9 y/o can play 10's and I'm still on 7's. It dosen't annoy me, though. I also don;t see why it would, but to each his own, I guess.

-yoshi
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Gendo3
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nope...never happened...though there was a 10-year-old who was around my level...I'd say we're about even...
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
sexual taco
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man... if i saw a nine year old girl that plays better than me, id pay for her next game, because that's just too cute. no reason to get pissed about it. i also saw a little kid do pretty good on standard, and she was so tiny. whenver she'd jump it would look look like she's about to do a split.
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:50 pm    Post subject: Hmmmmmm Reply with quote

I'm pleased to say I haven't seen a person younger than me get 1 great on Midnite Blaze (in person at least).

So my pride is kept.

Ironically I don't care anymore because I don't play anymore! E15.gif

But there has been no real kid in his early teens or so with a higher skill level than me...(not bragging or anything) erm.gif

However I have seen kids with ok skill level...nothing too special around here...quiet DDR neighborhood here.

-Kevyn
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's safe to say that I'm usually the kid that younger than you and also better laugh.gif Even though I'm only 15, everybody that I play with is mainly a bit older than me, by at least 2 years. But yeah...
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
it's probably stroud
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Hmmmmmm Reply with quote

Just to add.....
[x]Kevyn[07] wrote:
I'm pleased to say I haven't seen a person younger than me get 1 great on Midnite Blaze (in person at least).

So my pride is kept.

Ironically I don't care anymore because I don't play anymore! E15.gif

But there has been no real kid in his early teens or so with a higher skill level than me...(not bragging or anything) erm.gif

However I have seen kids with ok skill level...nothing too special around here...quiet DDR neighborhood here.

-Kevyn
I got 1 on Midnite Blaze.....and if you don't play DDR anymore why the hell have you JUST joined DDRFreak? That makes no sense to me bud...I think I might have you beat in skill anyway E13.gif
[x]Kevyn[07]
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:01 pm    Post subject: Hmmmmmmm Reply with quote

Ahhhhhhhhh I get it now...haha...well you don't really have to play DDR to join DDR Freak. (Take a look at the Random Chat Community) There's a lot of people that joined DDR Freak that doesn't play anymore. They're just willing to catch up on the DDR Community that's all. E1.gif

-Kevyn
Trick Member
Trick Member

8. PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey man i think little kids are annoying tho period so any little kid who plays ddr is annoying unless i get to meet him/her and they turn out to be coolio (i mean like from 12 down). im still pretty young myself being only 16 but i still find littl-er kids annoying.

edit: oh btw i've never seen a kid littler than me do better so thats not why they're annoying to me
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
it's probably stroud
Trick Member
Trick Member

9. PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevyn: Good point man..

Noobus Kahn: you said littler...haha. And by "littler" do you mean younger? or just smaller in size?
'Ivan
Trick Member
Trick Member

10. PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:03 pm    Post subject: Kids? Reply with quote

Hm . . . whenever I see a kid that's younger than me playing DDR, I think it's pretty cool, thinking that this kid could be part of a new wave of DDR players (yeah, right disturb.gif ).

Although, it IS strange that all the kids I see younger than me mostly play Light and some play Standard, but the other kids I see MY AGE, ARE SO BAD THAT MY 6 YEAR OLD BROTHER OUTCLASSES THEM. *cough*

Anyways, most of the people I see that are better than me (I play Heavy-8-9 feet) are college and upper high school people.

If you end up joining, put "ThreeLeafIvy" in the referrer box, will ya? E1.gif
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Slowpoke
Trick Member
Trick Member

11. PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: I hate this Reply with quote

DDRboi15 wrote:
Don't u guys and gals just get annoyed when u see a younger player better than u

No, since just about every player is younger than me. But, if I saw someone older than me who was better than me, I would feel a bit jealous... not "annoyed" though.
View users profile Send private message Send email
Noobus Kahn
Trick Member
Trick Member

12. PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stroud 15th Style: lol i meant age i didn't really mean size; i have no problem with small people, or even munchkins! E1.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
~Reign~
Trick Member
Trick Member

13. PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're getting mad because someone younger than you is better, then you got some issues...
XrandomnessX
Trick Member
Trick Member

14. PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no it just means they have been playing longer then u,or they play more, or u just suck
Trick Member
Trick Member

15. PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah... that happened to me...

The kid couldn't have been older than 10, about yay high *holds hand a foot from the ground*. He put up his quarter in the queue thing, and was like can I play after you? He sounded so young, so amateur... I couldn't have been more wrong... erm.gif

I finished my songs (8 and 9 footers, A's and a B, prtty good to someone who's never done it before). I'm like "ok, you can try it out now." He gets up there and does Paranoia, Afronova Survivor, some serious stuff... and A'd it ALL E11.gif. I was stunned, I left, I never came back....

until the next day. E4.gif

Tassadar wrote:
MinsiKid wrote:
is just a good feeling.

Have you considered heroin?
zanarkandsky
Trick Member
Trick Member

16. PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 15, the people I normally play with are older than me. (Ranging 1-6 years), I'm better than some, some are better than me, we don't really get mad if we're better than the other people.

People DO normally get mad though if they play against me and I beat them because I'm female.
Trick Member
Trick Member

17. PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one 10-12 yr. old kid I was playing with at Santa Cruz was passing Catas with a broken arm. I gots S3RvEDZ0Rs E15.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

18. PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're older then them, then you can obviously beat the tar out of them! So what's the problem? E1.gif

j/k
View users profile Send private message Xbox Live Gamertag
diddrstrait
Trick Member
Trick Member

19. PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

um, I'm fairly sure I'm older than JSB (not positive about it, but yeah...)

so that makes AT LEAST one younger person who kicks the crap out of me. and I'm sure there are many more. doesn't bother me though.

EDIT: and kitty, if you get good at 10s, you'll own the crap out of me. your overall PA on lower songs is scary close to mine and a lot better in many cases. start whoring tens and you'll eat my food at everything :-P

EDIT2: oops...just read you hate the 10s. oh well.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: