Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Were/furry/therian/shifter/otherkin/whatever people?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Deus
Trick Member
Trick Member

40. PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tamarik wrote:

talk talk talk talk talk

And that my friends, is how Tamarik got his wooden leg.

Natural Born Hero wrote:
Does this mean I want to have sex with a tiger? HAHA, you still crack me up Brenden. I like tigers because they're a beautiful creature, but I don't like them sexually.

With good reason! I saw a video of tigers having sex, and I gotta say it was pretty dissapointing. It lasted a total of five seconds, with the male immediately jumping in some mud to "cool off."

Couldn't even satisty his lady-friend.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Drenchfur
Trick Member
Trick Member

41. PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natural Born Hero wrote:
I swear that's the last time I'll ever put a long ass post defending the furry fandom.

No, that was good. You like your tigers. Have you ever thought about why you find them beautiful? Whatever reasons you might come up with would probably not be enough to convince another person to enjoy tigers as much as you do.

When you like something, you simply do. Doesn't matter why.

Looking at my walls here I've got pictures of badgers, foxes, weasels, and rats printed out off the internet. I've got fox and bear pictures that were part of a calendar. There's a completed fox puzzle. There's some cartoon rats photocopied out of a library book. There's a fox postcard, and another of a squirrel. There's a TMNT poster from 1990. And finally, there's my "I am Cornholio. Are you threatening me?" poster of Beavis. (How did that get up there?) Anyway, most "normal" guys would put up posters of hot chicks and stuff, but not me. If this is a mental illness, I wish I had more of it.

Tamarik's little spiel was convincing and comforting. Why do I want to be an anthro rat? Real rats aren't looked upon favorably by most people. Why not a fox? Or a noble badger? I don't know. A rat just seemed to suit me. I do not own a fursuit or a fake tail or anything like that. Never been to a furry convention. Drenchfur is only letters on the screen, and an image in my mind. It's nice to know having such an image is not uncommon.

On the topic of sex: I can see myself having sex with a woman, but I can just as easily see Drenchfur having sex with a female rat. Who else should a rat mate with? Do real rats arouse me? NO! But, make it an anthro and part of me does find that appealing. Not for the sex, but for the love; the possibility of her being Drenchfur's mate. And I so long for a mate myself.
View users profile Send private message
Mr. Deus
Trick Member
Trick Member

42. PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dfur: What about ROUSs?
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Brenden
Trick Member
Trick Member

43. PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok people, bear with me. In my first post, I stated a bunch of different types of people, I did not group them all in one catergry and say that they all do the list of actions I stated. If those type of people don't refer to you, as I can see by your post, then ignore them! You are only continuing this thread in a manner that I said that all of them are the same. I didn't say that so get over it. You people must be really thick, is that remark gonna cost me another 3 point warning?!? People in general being idiots as these people here posting and not understanding what I said? If the people I stated don't refer to you SHUT UP AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE. I am really tired of trying to explain this simple post, and what it means. You people are trying to make me look like th bad guy when I am not.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Mr. Deus
Trick Member
Trick Member

44. PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brenden.....go away.

Nobody here will remember you in a week if you just go away.
Ciaratha
Trick Member
Trick Member

45. PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deus likes the feathery types. Sexy red chocobos that can do meteor drops. Uh huh he knows he likes 'em.

Oh wait and winged elves to my list to. They're pretty kewl.
Eckostyle
Contributor
Contributor

46. PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brenden wrote:
Ok people, bear with me. In my first post, I stated a bunch of different types of people, I did not group them all in one catergry and say that they all do the list of actions I stated. If those type of people don't refer to you, as I can see by your post, then ignore them! You are only continuing this thread in a manner that I said that all of them are the same. I didn't say that so get over it. You people must be really thick, is that remark gonna cost me another 3 point warning?!? People in general being idiots as these people here posting and not understanding what I said? If the people I stated don't refer to you SHUT UP AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE. I am really tired of trying to explain this simple post, and what it means. You people are trying to make me look like th bad guy when I am not.

You expect to make a post like that and NOT get negative feedback?

And you're calling us thick.
Trick Member
Trick Member

47. PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, so:

There's already another furry thread, as mentioned in the whopping third post in this thread.
This has nothing to do with DDR anymore.
And it's degenerated to a flamewar.

Sorry, folks - locked.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: