Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Soft pads - combo interface

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doomed
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 10:51 am    Post subject: Soft pads - combo interface Reply with quote

I had a chance last week to buy a soft pad with a PSX/PC interface. I've seen these on eBay (I think they're the same ones anyway) so I assume the PC part is USB. (This was *not* a combo deal, as in a soft pad with some PSX->USB adapter thrown in on the side. It said right on the pad's box, PSX and PC.) Has anyone tried these with DWI/SM? As in, do they work properly? =P I'll try and pick one up if they do.

Truths I've learned: Money sucks. Aventinus is the best beer on earth. The Honda CBX250 should be brought back into production. Women are evil. Men are evil, too. People have more faith in paper than in other people. All I need in life is coffee, beer, sausages, pre-made Caesar salads and DDR.

Old crotchety drunken Haligonian DDRing bastage, proud of it
View users profile Send private message
AfRoNoVa2006
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they do work
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
asdfqweruiop
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Soft pads - combo interface Reply with quote

Doomed wrote:
I had a chance last week to buy a soft pad with a PSX/PC interface. I've seen these on eBay (I think they're the same ones anyway) so I assume the PC part is USB. (This was *not* a combo deal, as in a soft pad with some PSX->USB adapter thrown in on the side. It said right on the pad's box, PSX and PC.) Has anyone tried these with DWI/SM? As in, do they work properly? =P I'll try and pick one up if they do.

it depends on the adapter, could you be more specific on like who made it and such? however since it came bundled with a dance pad it probably works fine with DWI and SM.
View users profile Send private message Send email
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: