Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

God Help Me!
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lil B Girl
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 12:43 pm    Post subject: God Help Me! Reply with quote

Help!

Cowgirl is one of the songs that I love playing... not because of the song but because the steps are almost ideal to like the exact level that I am.

I KNOW HOW MUCH PEOPLE HATE THE SONG AND I HATE PISSING THEM OFF BUT I LOVE PLAYING THIS SONG!

Everyone always moans when I select it and stuff...

What should I do? E19.gif

Akirage
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, don't pay any attention to them. Play what you want to play, and enjoy it. Heck, I play Sweet Sweet <3 Magic all the time, and I'm sure people don't like that. But it's a good cata, and it has a good freeze in it.

Cowgirl is great for practicing gallops, by the way.

It’s all about fun for you, isn’t it? You enjoy highly toxic liquid (MKA) and like to hang with your posse. You're usually the center of attention and everyone thinks highly of you. What a smart lad you are.
View users profile Send private message
Original Steve-o
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to learn not to be affected by what others may think of you.

You are becoming dependent of how people precieve you.

Just pick the song you like, and If they don't like it, they can stop watching you.

If I stopped picking the songs people hated, I wouldnt even play DDR. But I like playing different varieties of music, so don't go with the flow.

peace.
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
Phrekwenci
Administrator
Administrator

3. PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replying to "God help me"

You rang?
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just buy me earmuffs and it's all good.

-- Lily's brother E10.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phrekwenci wrote:
Replying to "God help me"

You rang?

*Forced laugh.* Ha ha ha. riiight.gif

(If you raise Chao on Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, you can e-mail me and maybe we could chat about Chao sometime. Yes, i'm obsessed with Chao.)
happy.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website
altinure
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*has played Pop 8 so much is pisses people off* I don't care, though. I play it because I like it.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
the younger makoto
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we all play Cowgirl all the time here-- I pick it especially if I know the boys I'm playing with are trying to check out some girls... there's just no way to be a smooth pimp when they're galloping around to horse sound effects! happy.gif (they pretend to hate it but it's fun)

but don't let anybody control your DDR or next they'll be telling you what to wear!
Trick Member
Trick Member

8. PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Steve-O, your music, your choice! thumb.gif
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
`pr0digy
Trick Member
Trick Member

9. PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who cares what they think... BTW I love cowgirl, it's so catchy tongue.gif Besides, if your playing ddr, it's not like you really look like a pimp or something anyways tongue.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

10. PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master of Darkness wrote:

Like Burger King, Have It Your Way...

Meaning you pay to play DDR, you have the choice to play any song, put any mods, do whatever you please!! biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message
`pr0digy
Trick Member
Trick Member

11. PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your paying upwards of $1 a game, play it however you want!
Trick Member
Trick Member

12. PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fugg them, go ahead and play Cow Girl all you want. laugh.gif

It's not like they'll do anything about it. Sure, they might bash it, but don't let it get to you. When I was a noob, I played Let Them Move without worrying about anyone getting pissy(I liked that song and was afraid to tackle anything else. Seriously.).

So unless someone points a gun at you and threatens to kill you if you choose Cow Girl, go ahead and play the crap outta it. E1.gif
Miles (Daddy DJ Mix)
Trick Member
Trick Member

13. PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDR_Freakaholic wrote:
Master of Darkness wrote:

Like Burger King, Have It Your Way...

Meaning you pay to play DDR, you have the choice to play any song, put any mods, do whatever you please!! biggrin.gif

I like you both!! nerd.gif I remember the good ol' days when I used to play 'The Saints Go Marching (Remix)' OVER AN OVER AGAIN.

(If you raise Chao on Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, you can e-mail me and maybe we could chat about Chao sometime. Yes, i'm obsessed with Chao.)
happy.gif
Ciaratha
Trick Member
Trick Member

14. PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your money/tokens do whatever. But keep playing the same song over and over again and see how many enemies you make. Especially if you're playing the song over every turn you have. Even worse if you play the same song for all 3-5 songs on your turn (depending on what your machine is set to. yeah I have seen a Max 2 set to 5 songs for a buck). That's just my two cents.

Personally I'd kick you right along with the same ppl I have on a hit list for repeatedly playing Kick the Can, Butterfly, and Rhythm & Police. Cowgirl and Breakdown are soon to be added to the list. (I don't hate the songs but enough already... use some variety already. sheeeesh)
Miles (Daddy DJ Mix)
Trick Member
Trick Member

15. PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ciaratha wrote:
Your money/tokens do whatever. But keep playing the same song over and over again and see how many enemies you make. Especially if you're playing the song over every turn you have. Even worse if you play the same song for all 3-5 songs on your turn (depending on what your machine is set to. yeah I have seen a Max 2 set to 5 songs for a buck). That's just my two cents.

Personally I'd kick you right along with the same ppl I have on a hit list for repeatedly playing Kick the Can, Butterfly, and Rhythm & Police. Cowgirl and Breakdown are soon to be added to the list. (I don't hate the songs but enough already... use some variety already. sheeeesh)

So he/she can do whatever they want with their money, but they have to keep playing the song over and over again to see how many enemies he/she makes, so then you can personally kick him/her and the other people on your hit list?? erm.gif

You know your basicly telling the person to pick the same song over & over again so you can put him/her on your hit list, right? ponder.gif

Well, add me to your list. I like to play any Captian Jack song except Little Boy (Boy oh Boy mix).
tongue.gif

happy.gif
coasterwiz
Trick Member
Trick Member

16. PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I constantly play Break!Down and Witch Doctor... Just play anything you like. Personally, I like listiening to music while I'm waiting, and watching people.
Trick Member
Trick Member

17. PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 5:29 pm    Post subject: playing songs Reply with quote

when im on the machine, its my machine, i dont care how many people groan at me doing max 300 or maxx unlimited however many times, i can pass them, and i like playing them, ill do naoki standard oni as many times as i damn well please, you want me to stop, put your quater in line and have your turn. i dont care what songs other people play, its their money...thats my piece
MU 5 mod B
M300 A

"I will stain my house with your blood" Geese Howard
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
Reboog
Trick Member
Trick Member

18. PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's becoming a common response, but....

It's your money going into the machine. You pick whatever songs you want to, and to hell with anyone who doesn't like it.

Around here, people are probably tired of hearing I Believe in Miracles multiple times per day. Tough....I'm trying to practice it enough to pass it in Dancemania doubles oni, so I'm gonna play it (got it down to 5 goods....still a work in progress). After I pass that, people are gonna get real tired of Captain Jack. Oh well.

edit: perfectionist has to fix his own spelling errors shocked.gif
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
Daniel
Trick Member
Trick Member

19. PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDR doesn't have that many good songs, and a lot of people are having trouble recognizing the actual good songs within DDR. Play Cow Girl all you want. They will eventually realize it isn't that bad of a song. And pretty soon they will have to admit that it's an ok song.

And yes certain songs do get played too often. But hey that's just the way things work with DDR.
View users profile Send private message Send email
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: