Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

official bust a move/groove tharead
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Technick
Trick Member
Trick Member

20. PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a arcade style controller you could buy for this game, playing with the PS controller is getting a little boring. I have BAG1 for PSX and I have been searching for BAG2 for PSX.
Trick Member
Trick Member

21. PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont think there is any sort of arcade style controller for BAG ... i maybe wrong though
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
neko adachi
Trick Member
Trick Member

22. PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Technick wrote:
Is there a arcade style controller you could buy for this game, playing with the PS controller is getting a little boring. I have BAG1 for PSX and I have been searching for BAG2 for PSX.

where did u get bag1?
i'm dun w/ BAG2

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Technick
Trick Member
Trick Member

23. PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neko adachi wrote:
Technick wrote:

where did u get bag1?
i'm dun w/ BAG2

I got it at my local Electronics Boutique, they carry used games, I have been searching every where and I finally found it there. I was like, "I gotta have this." So I used all my DDR money on it.
Trick Member
Trick Member

24. PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got BaG1 back whenever it was released cuz i was so psyched about parappa, and this was the only other music game at the time. i owned it six ways till sunday with every character, but i liked kitty-n the best. never played BaG2 because none of the songs really interested me besides heat and bi-o
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: