Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Pad Comparable to RedOctane Ignition?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stugein
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:12 pm    Post subject: Pad Comparable to RedOctane Ignition? Reply with quote

Hey folks. I've DDR'd for years with RedOctane Ignition pads. I love them for many reasons, not the least of which is quality versus cost. It's a thicker, comfortable pad that stores at home easier than metal pads for sub-$100.

My latest set, unfortunately, is not long for this world. Now that RedOctane is no longer making these pads, does anyone know of a comparable pad? Something with thicker than 1/2" foam? I've tried a couple different "foam insert" pads and despite the descriptions and pictures they always end up being made with that flimsy, same-stuff-they-make-packing-peanuts-from foam. Not much better than your standard "comes with game" flat pad.

Any suggestions would be great. My left button is flaking and I'm not enough of a DIY guy to fix it myself. I need new pads!
View users profile Send private message
8ftmetalhead
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try the blueshark hard foam pad. There's an ad for them on BMS and I have some info in my topic on zenius-i-vanisher's gaming > hardware forum.
View users profile Send private message
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: