Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Official non-DDR controller FAQ: Ask controller ?s here.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hajje
Basic Member
Basic Member

460. PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got KM for ps2 (2nd&3rd) and I want to use a real midi keyboard for it so i can do doubles,

I go to option menu and then to midi keyboard but then i cant read the txt because it is in jap >.<. I was hoping someone knows how to use the midi keyboard function.

The keyboard I am using is a CASIO USB MIDI keyboard, with a built in midi->usb converter.

So anyone got any idea's?
View users profile Send private message
Crzyazn
Basic Member
Basic Member

461. PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:01 pm    Post subject: Redoctane Afterburner Issues :( Reply with quote

So I've had an Afterburner for about 2 years, and it's finally showed its age...

While playing, sometimes the up arrow won't register during eighth note and 16th runs.

I know the pads themselves are fine, I can tap around just fine in the menu and song select screens and every hit registers.

Is this a control box issue?
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
aclarke6006
Basic Member
Basic Member

462. PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone know what the kagura by ransai is worth? I wanna get rid of it soon.
View users profile Send private message
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24
Page 24 of 24

Jump to: