Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Big Rollbacks for all Rock Band games at Walmart!

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
myst_trainer
Trick Member
Trick Member

Location: In the middle of nowhere, but we have SuperNOVA arcade.
0. PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:02 am    Post subject: Big Rollbacks for all Rock Band games at Walmart! Reply with quote

I work at walmart, particularity in the electronics department and my video game marketer warned me there were going to be several price drops today for all console and handheld games. In particular up to 98 depend on what titles each store has. The biggest price drop that I think is worth talking about is the Rock Band series.

Rock Band 1, 2, track pack 1, track pack 2, classic rock track pack, country track pack, metal track pack, and ad/dc track pack have been dropped to $19.96 a piece. Beatles Rock Band dropped from $60 to $50. Lego Rock Band (which came out last Tuesday) was already introduced at $50. Also Rock Band Unplugged is also now $19.96.

So now is the time to catch up on all those track packs you missed out on! I must admit considering some of these games have been out only for a couple of months or less makes me wonder if it just some Christmas love for the games. Also can anyone verify if this is just Walmart or if other retailers are in the act which I assume they are considering this sounds like a very universal price drop for the holidays.

"What!? You must still think I am some old guy who loves toys and has nothing to wear but a lab coat."

http://www.ddrencore.com/myst.html
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website Yahoo Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: