Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

The Official Simulators Thread: SIM question? Check here 1st
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pnutbutrsangwich
Trick Member
Trick Member

60. PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone got a site that I can get Bemani DX from? I'm such a n00b to Beatmania so I really have no idea where good sites for discussion or files are. Any help would be awesome.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
DJzen
Trick Member
Trick Member

61. PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, does anyone know anything about making a new game type for StepMania? It seems like you could just add support for all Bemani types or even make your own.... Hey waitaminute, that's a good idea!!!! So does anyone know if this is even possible? Or is this something that only the creators would know about?
morethanjake543
Trick Member
Trick Member

62. PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GDA creation... how would I go about this?
I mean, are there any english GDA making proggies, or is there anyone who cant help me figure out how to work the gda making thingie?
View users profile Send private message
robbiej
Trick Member
Trick Member

63. PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just got Bandjam
and almost every song i downloaded, the song itself doesnt play, there is no noise, but the notes scroll fine, and i can hit them and everything, there is just no noise

how do i fix this?
Trick Member
Trick Member

64. PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbiej: its probably because the background music is an mp3 file. you need to convert it to wav or xa format for bandjam to read it, then you need to alter the *.gda file to make sure the line:

#WAVFF *****.wav/xa

matches the file that you converted the BGM to

if you're really confused just try the DTXmania program. and put the GDA folder under a subroot folder called 'DTXfiles' located in the root directory of your DTXmania folder

I.E.
c:\bemani\dtxmania\dtxfiles\<song name>\
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
dj-Luminus
Trick Member
Trick Member

65. PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone know where I can get a decent Beatmania Sim? I've been using Feeling Pomu to play some beatmania songs. But have of them dont play anyway. Anyway lemme know or PM me if u know one.
Trick Member
Trick Member

66. PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pnutbutrsangwich wrote:
Anyone got a site that I can get Bemani DX from? I'm such a n00b to Beatmania so I really have no idea where good sites for discussion or files are. Any help would be awesome.

i second that. I cant find any site that had BMDX. All that i am finding is BM98. Can someone plz help.
Trick Member
Trick Member

67. PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, i found BMDX here http://bemaniadx.s3.xrea.com/download.html

I downloaded BMDX and the compression archiever at the bottom of that page to extract the file.

I tried everything i knew to extract it, but nothing works.

Some help plz....
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
GrRuMaBeAR
Trick Member
Trick Member

68. PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GHODDAMMIT PEOPLE!
one very last time......
http://www.jpopmusic.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=6 find all your keys to happiness here.
A big bmdx/bm98 discussion.........alright just go to the stupid link....... disturb.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

69. PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried those links for the Kick It Up! Emulators, but they do not work. I have found a lot of Portuguese sites ((which I cannot read)) that have it, but their links don't work. Plus, Stepmania will not run on my computer. Does anyone have Kick It up! and willing to share?

Thanks
Trick Member
Trick Member

70. PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna ask again and hope I get an answer...... does anyone know how to make a new game type with StepMania?
clockwise.
Trick Member
Trick Member

71. PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont know how to make one, but at the stepmania site you can download the piu modifier dealy.
Trick Member
Trick Member

72. PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, yeah, but I don't just want Pump type. I was also thinking about Guitar type, or Pop type, or Techno type, or...... ZEN type! E1.gif Basically I want to be able to create my own game type that's not like an existing game. If anyone has any idea how to do this, please tell me.
robbiej
Trick Member
Trick Member

73. PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I know this is for other bemani games but...

in Stepmania v3Final, how do you get songs to appear in the oni/nonstop challenege screen? Not to be confused with the Endless screen, I know how to do that. But I downloaded all the correct files for all the songs in Demon Road 1 and put them into a folder together and would like to make them show up in the Oni/Nonstop Challenge screen? Does anyone know how to do this?
Trick Member
Trick Member

74. PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Session Stream has a Survival mode that I can't seem to access. How do I access it?
View users profile Send private message Send email
derboo
Basic Member
Basic Member

75. PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robbiej wrote:
Ok I know this is for other bemani games but...

in Stepmania v3Final, how do you get songs to appear in the oni/nonstop challenege screen? Not to be confused with the Endless screen, I know how to do that. But I downloaded all the correct files for all the songs in Demon Road 1 and put them into a folder together and would like to make them show up in the Oni/Nonstop Challenge screen? Does anyone know how to do this?

You need the crs-file of the course in the 'courses'-folder, and the folders for the songs must be the same ones as stated in the crs-file.
View users profile Send private message Send email
MistaSparkle
Basic Member
Basic Member

76. PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does anyone know where i can get IIDX *anystyle* music select screen sound fx and backround music?
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Sohcahtoa
Trick Member
Trick Member

77. PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone know where to find DoReMiMania? Everywhere I've gone seems to point to http://www.tkcity.net/~projectd/ but that link doesn't work.

Or anyone know of another KM simulator that will read PMS files?

-DJ
Trick Member
Trick Member

78. PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found DoremiMania. When I load it, it loads up a black screen, gives a couple errors that are hidden from that said black screen, and then I get a screen that says DoremiMania. I press enter and I get the song list. Select a song and I'm playing it.

However, I can't find an options screen (Is there one?) to set the keys for the right half of the keyboard.

Anyone know if its possible to hook up a MIDI keyboard and use that to play? I have a MIDI keyboard sitting in the corner collectiing dust.

Also, if possible, does anyone know where I can get information on the PMS file format in English? If my MIDI keyboard doesn't work with Doremi, I could try writing my own KM simulator. I'd have to read up on how to access the MIDI interface though. Everything else I know how to do.

-DJ
Administrator
Administrator

79. PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ wrote:
I found DoremiMania. When I load it, it loads up a black screen, gives a couple errors that are hidden from that said black screen, and then I get a screen that says DoremiMania. I press enter and I get the song list. Select a song and I'm playing it.

However, I can't find an options screen (Is there one?) to set the keys for the right half of the keyboard.

Anyone know if its possible to hook up a MIDI keyboard and use that to play? I have a MIDI keyboard sitting in the corner collectiing dust.

Also, if possible, does anyone know where I can get information on the PMS file format in English? If my MIDI keyboard doesn't work with Doremi, I could try writing my own KM simulator. I'd have to read up on how to access the MIDI interface though. Everything else I know how to do.

-DJ

Yes, DoReMiMania supports MIDI keyboards, I have used my MIDI keyboard with it before.

As far as options, I believe using the function keys gets you various options. I don't remember specifics though, I haven't used it in quite a while.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 4 of 16

Jump to: