Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Date display on Workout Mode on PS2 versions

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tadixon757
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:51 pm    Post subject: Date display on Workout Mode on PS2 versions Reply with quote

A couple of months ago, I got DDR X2 for the PS2 for Christmas. So now I have every version of DDR ever made for the PS2, the only exception to that being the Disney Channel Edition. Well, in the last four weeks, I have been playing the Workout Mode on the Supernova, Supernova 2, X, and X2 versions for PS2...and of all of those versions, only the X2 version has actually been displaying the correct date in Workout Mode; the other three have been showing tomorrow's date for some reason. For example, when I played Workout Mode on the Supernova 2 version on Feb. 26, which was yesterday, the date displayed was Feb. 27.

Is this something that can be fixed at all? I would hope so. It's a minor thing but it does bug the you-know-what out of me for some reason. And if a question like this has been asked before, then I apologize for that in advance, but each time I have tried to search for that answer on here, the search engine here has NOT been working for me as it should.
View users profile Send private message
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: