Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

WANTED: Someone to upgrade my ITG 2 dedicab to ITG3 LA, CA

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arcadetc
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:47 pm    Post subject: WANTED: Someone to upgrade my ITG 2 dedicab to ITG3 LA, CA Reply with quote

Hello, (You will be paid for the job)
I am looking for someone who is able to upgrade my ITG2 dedicab to the newest version of ITG3. The Machine will be on location in a very busy business that will receive allot of play and it is very important that it never crashes and will not be capable to be modified by customers (or anyone who does not have access inside the machine). The most important thing is that the most reliable version of ITG3 is installed. More reliable is more important than it being the newest! Must Contain:

ITG3
ITG2
ITG
ALL DDR mixes
No extra long loading times
Every song must be 100% complete and accurate
The version installed must be 100% complete in every way.
No extra long songs unless it accounts for more than 1 song

It would be nice to have some of the top stepmania songs loaded in as well. The more songs the better as long as everything is 100% complete!!! It also must be easily navigated by the customer!
while modding this machine you have to understand that this is for a business and should be the best version of the game from the operators perspective and not just the players perspective.
I would also appreciate it if you can get me the file on cd to print the ITG3 header.
You must have experience in modding ITG machines. You may be held responsible if you damage the machine. Just know what you are doing and everything will be fine.
Please do not PM or mail me on this board. You must e-mail me at arcadetc@yahoo.com to contact. Please include your experience in modding this type of machine, what you will charge, contact phone number, and what exactly will be including in the upgrade (how many songs it will have total etc.) Thanks!

arcadetc@yahoo.com

View users profile Send private message Send email
bonner
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do realize that ITG 3 doesn't exist, right?
Basic Member
Basic Member

2. PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it is. check the internetz or my local arcade..
Suko
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What you're asking for isn't crazy, but there are certain things you need to understand.

ITG3 is a fan made production and (as of 3 months ago) ITG3 never had an official release. There are numerous versions floating around out there and none of them are complete and many have flaws. In fact, because there's no agreed upon central file for ITG3, each version of the ITG3 theme floating around has different issues, many are unpredictable.

The same goes for the ITG3 stepcharts. Most are considered "done" and have good, or at least decent charts. But there're a few that have almost completely unrefined doubles stepcharts and other minor oddities. Again, not all versions of the ITG3 songlist are identical. Many are modified or different than what you might find at another arcade.

I own my own ITG2 dedicab and have put ITG Rebirth, ITG3, and DDR 1st - SuperNova 2 onto it. However, I still haven't put ITG3 on it because it's too unstable, even if it does look sleak and awesome.

I highly suggest having whoever does this to your machine install the latest version of Open ITG. It improves upon the original system made by Roxor and offers new options for both the players and the owner/operator.

http://www.boxorroxors.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=657

DDRecall | Groovestats | Beatspace | UI Bemani Club | Suko's Shirt Shack
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
arcadetc
Basic Member
Basic Member

4. PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info! I was unaware that there was not a stable version of ITG3 available. I am still looking for someone to mod my ITG2 dedicab to play all the DDR mixes and ITG3 songs. So if anyone is available and near Los Angeles, please let me know! and again... you will be paid for your time!
Slayer³
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joel (The Mole under New England Forums) has a stable version of ITG3, as do 3 New England ITG dedicabs.

I would PM him to ask where he got the version or if he can send you the files.

All songs and charts work fine and are well designed, excluding survival and marathon courses, and the doubles stepchart for Vertex³.
I've played most single charts and every double chart personally.
Adding the songs will definitly increase your business.

Legality:
Running a for profit machine, with all DDR mixes is a bad idea.
This could get you in a law suit with Konami, unless you have express permission from them to do so.

Chances are no one will notice, but I you should be aware of the potential consequences.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: