Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

whats wrong with my controller?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aegisjester
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:28 pm    Post subject: whats wrong with my controller? Reply with quote

I'm not super savvy with DDR controllers (I've only been playing for a couple of months), and the ones I'm using came with the game (DDR Universe 3 for xbox 360)

my problem is that while my skill has been going up (I can finish just about every expert song now), my scores have been going down because my controllers have been acting wonky. Mostly, it is either recording way too many steps, or ignoring it when I do step (almost all on the left button, but sometimes on the top).

They don't have this problem when I first use them, but after 2 or 3 songs it gets almost unplayable (and completely unplayable if I want a record). I play on carpet, with regular cotton socks.

Is there something (simple) I can do to fix this, or are they just shot?
View users profile Send private message
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: