Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

I can't find a foam pad for the 360

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rori20
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:38 am    Post subject: I can't find a foam pad for the 360 Reply with quote

Does anyone know why? I've checked out numerous sites that offer dance pads but I can't find a foam one for the 360. I have seen the Mad Catz Beat Pad Pro, but it isn't available anymore. Does anyone know why?

I would settle for a metal one without bars, but I'm having trouble finding one of those, too.

Could anyone give me a site where I could find one of these? I think I may end up having to make my own.

Thanks in advance.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ddrenthusiast
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know much about Xbox. But I see Konami boxes now and then. One game, and a softmat.
View users profile Send private message
ChilliumBromide
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason you don't see a lot of 360 and PS3 dance pads is because Sony and Microsoft realized that they can eliminate third party competition by requiring specialized controller hardware licensing to make controllers that operate with their systems, so it costs about 40-50 clams just to get a chip that will work with either.

I think a handful of MMB's pads have been 360-compatible? Maybe not. Might be worth looking into. It'll probably be easier to just download the Universe songlists from zenius-i-vanisher or DDRUK and play on StepMania than trying to find a pad that will work with them.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: