Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

ITG songfiles

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bilyjimbob
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:32 pm    Post subject: ITG songfiles Reply with quote

I have a few questions, hopefully someone can help me out. So I have all the songfiles for the DDR arcade mixes on my PC for stepmania and was thinking of doing the same for ITG. My questions are:
Is there an ITG program for computer? Or can I just download the songfiles for ITG and run them on Stepmania? Where do I even get the ITG songfiles?
Thanks
View users profile Send private message
MegaBeatManMania
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yo man, the itg songs work just the same as anyother simfile. i actually have uhh itg 1 and 2 and i think some of Rebirth. ill burn u a copy if u dont find any before i get back to sd. btw did uget ur cabnet yet or what??
bilyjimbob
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sick dude thanks! I texted you. With those plus the 600+ songs I already have it'll be the ultimate ddr machine E1.gif
View users profile Send private message
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: