Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

just got an energy metal pad... anyone else have one?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shimmiy
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: just got an energy metal pad... anyone else have one? Reply with quote

i just got my energy metal pad in the mail for my 360 and... wow does it sure suck. does anyone else have one of these? am i doing something wrong hooking it up?

the buttons are incredibly unresponsive, sometimes working randomly or not at all. im getting d's on songs i usually A. not from my lack of skill, but because the pad is so bad.

i would really not rather screw around with sending it back, im curious if theres an easy fix to this pad. i cant be the only one with issues.

i notice that the inside of the pad has huge metal conductors for the sensors, im curious if i could lay down a layer of tinfoil to introduce better conductivity, or if that would fry the whole thing.
View users profile Send private message Xbox Live Gamertag
Shuma Gorath
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please post pics of the sensors/whatever is inside/under the arrow panels, that way we can get how it works and give you advice on how to increase the response/performance of your pad.
View users profile Send private message
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: