Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

BlueShark 3" with Bar - Nnresponsive Arrows

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
s2u1m
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:02 am    Post subject: BlueShark 3" with Bar - Nnresponsive Arrows Reply with quote

My friend's BlueShark pad's up and left arrows just randomly stopped working. Is this a control box issue or a connectivity issue with one of the wires inside the pad? He has checked to make sure the control box was connected correctly, and has also taken off the arrows and checked each individual sensor.
View users profile Send private message
Shuma Gorath
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a wiring issue, not a sensor problem. To isolate the sensor part, you could swap sensors from the right/down arrows to the up/left ones, if the prob is still there then its definitely a wiring problem, you may need to take your pad apart to fix that. some pics of the wiring would be helpful to give you a hand.
neothe0ne
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may well be a control box issue. My control box just up and started thinking my O/X button was on turbo fire, though it could also be a problem with screws too tight/loose.

I always try to keep 2 spare PS2 control boxes for my BlueShark now. Granted, I'm now down to 0 spares, but I'm off to college so I won't have to deal with it for a while anyway..
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well if you run out of control boxes you can make your own. its no that hard, just get some cheap controller and do some soldering and your box is ready to go.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: