Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Theme Problems

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-mike-
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:00 pm    Post subject: Theme Problems Reply with quote

I might get flamed for this on here,or not, i do not know.

But,i'm new to adding THEMES to itg2 AC and i'm pretty sure i followed all the steps correctly. The theme even loads up. But none of the select buttons(etc.) work,like the buttons aren't even mapped for the theme.

I'm guessing the themes metrics.ini is missing something,maybe not? that's why i'm asking. If anyone could help or point me in the right direction i'd highly appreciate it.
Im just going to come out and say this: Konami is an asshole. They are just selfish and dont care about other dancers. Even if ITG did infringe on their patent, ITG wads barely cutting into their sales, and now theyve ended the fun for everyone. Goddamnit Konami.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
daphat38159
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if this will help at all, but if you go to the operator's menu you can test the mappings of the different keys. I would see what happens and then go from there. It's possible that you did something wrong when transferring or preparing stuff, but I'm not sure what would cause this problem unless is was deliberate.
View users profile Send private message
lord_diablo
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea you most likely did something wrong with the theme and didn't even test it before putting it in. Also saying "i followed all the steps correctly" is weird, you know there's lot of hax guides out there and at least when I started haxing I faced lot of problems with those guides. I have written my own hax guide (9 pages or something like that) and I own my own machine so I guess I could help you. Check out your pm box for my contact info and hit me up if you still need help with this.
-mike-
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks so much for replying guys.

i did follow the steps,but the tutorials are soo vague. they assume you know everything.

im not an idiot when it comes to this stuff either.
im getting back to you right now diablo
Im just going to come out and say this: Konami is an asshole. They are just selfish and dont care about other dancers. Even if ITG did infringe on their patent, ITG wads barely cutting into their sales, and now theyve ended the fun for everyone. Goddamnit Konami.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
daphat38159
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya, the guide is really horrible. It seems like it was made for someone that already knew how to hack a machine and just needing a refresher...which doesn't really help someone who is trying to do it for the first time. Once you do it a couple times you get the hang of it though.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: