Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Drivers for Smartjoy plus?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BX^3
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Drivers for Smartjoy plus? Reply with quote

I recently decided to play OpenITG on the computer and the only adapter I have available with me is a Smartjoy Plus. The problem I am having is that whenever I hit the left arrow, the right arrow won't work, and vice versa. When I hit the up arrow, the down arrow won't work, and vice versa.
I've tried downloading and installing SmartJoy PLUS USB Adapter 1.2.88.0 to no avail. Anybody want to help?
Alejandro Sanz II
Basic Member
Basic Member

1. PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

According to THIS page, all you need to do is push Start+Select+Up for three seconds to activate dance pad mode. I hope it works, good luck ^^
View users profile Send private message
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: