Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Groovestat's New Owners

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Suko
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:00 am    Post subject: Groovestat's New Owners Reply with quote

The two new owners of Groovestats.com, Mike and Ayron, introduced themselves on the main page of Groovestats on May 20th. In their posts they indicate future changes and additions to Groovestats, along with an update so that you now set your birthday instead of your age, so that you don't have to constantly update your age.

Their posts can be read in full below...

Quote:

Hey, I'm Mike, one of the two new owners of GrooveStats. We will now be maintaining the website, so if there are any issues please contact one of us. Also, I would like to personally thank the creator and previous owner of this website, Brandon, for all the hard work he has done for GrooveStats and the ITG community in general. Even though he's busy with a lot of other stuff, he's still improving GrooveStats, too, and is working on an exciting new addition! Thank you all for your continued support of In The Groove!

Here is our contact information if you need anything:

Mike
E-mail: MichaelASeverino@gmail.com
AIM: Rawinput2442

Ayron
E-mail: dririan@gmail.com
AIM: JTrueBASIC
Yahoo : dririan

Quote:

Hey, I'm Ayron, the other new owner of GrooveStats! For our first action, we updated GrooveStats so that you now set your birthday instead of your age, so that you don't have to constantly update your age. The old ages that people set in their profile will still work, so Mike and I ask that you please log in, and edit your profile to include your birthday. The old ages are deprecated and will probably be removed soon. There also may be a few special things that happen when it's your birthday, too. E13.gif If you have any issues with the new birthday system, please e-mail me at dririan@gmail.com. I'll respond as soon as possible, and help with any issues that may arise, but this system has been tested extensively by both Mike and myself before it was rolled out. Expect more new features soon!

Thanks,
--Ayron

DDRecall | Groovestats | Beatspace | UI Bemani Club | Suko's Shirt Shack
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
flazious
Basic Member
Basic Member

1. PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:27 pm    Post subject: Hi everyone...! let me introduce myself.. :) Reply with quote

hello all!
glad it could join in the DDR community lover like this ..
previously, introduce ..
my name is fella.I am from Indonesia.
i am a DDR addict too.
For me, everything is DDR.
I really enjoy the suspense and power is a fantasy game ..
I wish, I can add my knowledge about the DDR in this forum.
over all, nice to join here..

biggrin.gif laugh.gif E4.gif
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: