Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Lag Calibration with 3.95cvs

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
recoil56
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:40 am    Post subject: Lag Calibration with 3.95cvs Reply with quote

OK so I am using Stepmaian 3.95 CVS with the ITG2AC folders effectively making it the ITG2AC. I have gotten my pad to run on stepmania, and i have everything appear on my Plasma TV. I am having lagg issues, though. I think i have roughly .3 second lag, and i am consistently getting greats were it should've been dead-on. Because the ITG2AC options interface is limited, I need to do lag calibartion form the notepad file(s). Here's my first problem, though. Even if Stepmania 3.95cvs has a lag calibration option, i can't find it. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Ps. I don't know if lag calibration is done elsewhere, like on the TV's options or maybe somewhere else on my computer. I naturally would think there is no way to fix this but i can't be sure.

Thanks guys

PPs. lol at this

Quote:
10 facts
1.Your reading my comment
2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
7. Your still reading my comment.
8. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now.
12. You didnt notice there are only 10 facts
Copy and paste to 1 video, tomorrow will be your best day ever! no matter what

those youtube people are so creative.
View users profile Send private message Xbox Live Gamertag
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: