Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Guitar hero 2 still worth it?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eckostyle
Contributor
Contributor

0. PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:04 am    Post subject: Guitar hero 2 still worth it? Reply with quote

I decided to take advantage of GameStops awesome sale and give Guitar Hero a shot, and nabbed Guitar Hero Aerosmith and a 360 wired guitar for $10 total. The game is kind of fun, I play it casually. I nabbed GH3 for $15 the other day. I saw GH2 for a similar price.

If I already have GH3 and Aerosmith, it GH2 still worth a buy? Id hate to pick it up and see that it has songs that are already on GH3 and Aerosmith. I remember someone telling me it has a decent amount of 80's tracks, which interests me cause Rocks The 80's is only on the PS2.

I'm mostly concerned with the amount of songs to play.

I'll buy World Tour eventually, when I get more into the game.

Thanks.
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

1. PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are no songs that crossover between GH games.

GH2 is well worth your time, but the timing is stricter and you might get knocked back if you're used to GH3/A
View users profile Send private message Send email
frank lampard
Basic Member
Basic Member

2. PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Guitar hero 2 still worth it? Reply with quote

Eckostyle wrote:
I decided to take advantage of GameStops awesome sale and give Guitar Hero a shot, and nabbed Guitar Hero Aerosmith and a 360 wired guitar for $10 total. The game is kind of fun, I play it casually. I nabbed GH3 for $15 the other day. I saw GH2 for a similar price.

If I already have GH3 and Aerosmith, it GH2 still worth a buy? Id hate to pick it up and see that it has songs that are already on GH3 and Aerosmith. I remember someone telling me it has a decent amount of 80's tracks, which interests me cause Rocks The 80's is only on the PS2.

I'm mostly concerned with the amount of songs to play.

I'll buy World Tour eventually, when I get more into the game.

Thanks.

i don't think so.. disgust.gif

Texas resume
sunseekers vacations italy
View users profile Send private message
Pop'n Usagi!
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CStarFlare wrote:

GH2 is well worth your time, but the timing is stricter and you might get knocked back if you're used to GH3/A

Every song from GH2 that is worth playing is on GH:Smash Hits, which supports online full band play and is better in basically every way.
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Valex
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pop'n Usagi! wrote:
CStarFlare wrote:

Every song from GH2 that is worth playing is on GH:Smash Hits, which supports online full band play and is better in basically every way.

Uh

Smash Hits doesn't have Who Was in My Room Last Night, Crazy on You, John the Fisherman, Carry me Home, Hangar 18, or ANY bonus songs

So ignore this guy
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: