Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

help modding my pads on my dance mat

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
necorn
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:42 pm    Post subject: help modding my pads on my dance mat Reply with quote

hey guys this is my first post

well, basically i own a crappy TX1000 mat which i got a few weeks ago, and already the pads have cracked. in a few more days of playing i reckon the pads will split right in half.
so i decided to replace the pads and i read a few guides on making mats and in the end i decided to go with ddrhomepad's design, except i dont have much space to work with so im going to get a sheet of lexan and cover the top with sheet metal and cover the bottom with aluminum foil.

im just asking the pro home mat makers if this will work out ok and if the pads will continue to crack/break after i remake my pads.
also im from Australia so the suggested store to go to for supplies dont work for me, and i was wondering if theres any aussies out there who can help me on store locations for supplies

any suggestions/ feedback?
ty~ E1.gif
View users profile Send private message
cph05a
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

which part of the pad cracked, the frame or the arrows?
necorn
Basic Member
Basic Member

2. PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the arrows

btw i finished modding it and it worked fine for a week or so, but later i found the metal was bending too much and that caused the whole panel to stoop down and the foil at the bottom was touching the sensor, resulting in the arrow malfunctioning.
ill probably have to remove the metal otherwise the whole things not going to work, but are there any alternatives?
and if i do remove it, then is there a way to still have that shiny look on the panels without metal?
ty~
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: