Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

"DJ Hero" coming soon....

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mushroooshi
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:44 pm    Post subject: "DJ Hero" coming soon.... Reply with quote

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2009/03/23/dj-hero-spotted-at-sxsw-platforms-and-site-revealed/

"OMG BEATMANIA IS A RIPOFF!"
NOAAAH
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny, considering the fact that G4 accused Beatmania of being a ripoff of Guitar Hero, even though Beatmania was out WAAAAY before...
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its all about scratch the ultimate DJ.

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/category/scratch-the-ultimate-dj/

actually, despite the uber lame over-hiphop'd theme, it will probably be a pretty sick game. looks to be essentially 5 key BM with a turntable and cross fader.
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to admit, the game actually looks pretty awesome.

But GOD those character designs were terrible...
Basic Member
Basic Member

4. PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not originally from America, and my country appropriates Americanized and European stuff left and right (big brother, mtv, stupid poopy) and I HATE. Even our language is getting butchered because people WANT to be AMERICAN.

Now, the same people who thought I was stupid playing Guitar Freaks at the Arcade are addicted to Guitar Hero. The same people who thought I was retarted for playing IIDX will be addicted to this dj hero game. But this new game will take away what was best about IIDX (music).

Whatever, people are so stupid...
View users profile Send private message
NOAAAH
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tamburlaine wrote:
I am not originally from America, and my country appropriates Americanized and European stuff left and right (big brother, mtv, stupid poopy) and I HATE. Even our language is getting butchered because people WANT to be AMERICAN.

Now, the same people who thought I was stupid playing Guitar Freaks at the Arcade are addicted to Guitar Hero. The same people who thought I was retarted for playing IIDX will be addicted to this dj hero game. But this new game will take away what was best about IIDX (music).

Whatever, people are so stupid...

I like this guy biggrin.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know, by look at the video I think this game is going to be good.

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14280894/dj-hero/videos/djhero_trl_easydifficulty_52909.html
HatTrick3
Basic Member
Basic Member

7. PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this would be another chance for bemani to actually release a worthy beatmania title for the us >_>
View users profile Send private message
videoCWK
Trick Member
Trick Member

8. PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HatTrick3 wrote:
this would be another chance for Konami to actually release a worthy beatmania title for the us >_>

Yeah, but it's not likely that they'll do it. They might try to do it again, but they've really been in the gutter since Extreme US.
Trick Member
Trick Member

9. PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Konami won't do anything about this, they'll stick to what's profitable and keep making dance games. Look at Rock Revolution and Beatmania (IIDX) US.
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Edible Bondage Tape
Trick Member
Trick Member

10. PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pop'n Usagi! wrote:
Konami won't do anything about this, they'll stick to what's profitable and keep making dance games. Look at Rock Revolution and Beatmania (IIDX) US.

well at least as far as BMUS is concerned it was kinda just thrown together haphazardly which while the same is true of DDRUS at least that had the benefit of being an earlyer us music game while BMUS had no real excuse
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: