Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

NIQ9's simfiles

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NIQ9
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:04 am    Post subject: NIQ9's simfiles Reply with quote

Sup didderfreak?

As I'm approaching 50 simfiles, I figured i would start sharing my simfiles with more ITG communities.

I'm a staff member at r21freak, so all of my simfiles are hosted there. I won't link them directly in this thread, but the link I give will take you to a list of direct links. If anyone posts the direct links here, I'll just change the
links. no big deal.

Since I won't post the direct links, I have some preview videos of my charts. Some of them have the direct links to the simfiles, but most just link to my simfile thread.

For those of you who do not have an r21freak account, you will need to make one to get my simfiles. It's definitely worth it because there are hundreds of awesome files on that site from other members too biggrin.gif

Preview vids:

Theatre of Make-Believe - Inreal (expert 9)
Marie Antoinette from Empress (expert 10). Pad vid
Space Space Shooter (Cusimo & Co. remix) - Kick & Punch (Expert 13 Hard 9)
Twenty Knives - Pale (Expert 12 Hard 11)
Orange Sky - Arctures (Expert 11)
Winnipeg is a Dogshit Dildo - Venetian Snares (Expert 11)
OsakaEVOLVED - Naoki Underground (Hard 9 Expert 11 (not in vid))
Vache - Venetian Snares (Expert 14 Hard 12)
Owari to Mirai - Girugamesh (Expert 10)
Volcano - Girugamesh (Expert 9)
Temptation - Arash feat. Rebecca (Expert 10)
White Hot - R.A.S.T. (Expert 10)

To download these simfiles (and more), click here (r21freak account required)

This War is Ours Project Destruction Preview. This simfile is not available for download at the present time.
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha that looks like sarcasm.

I know you love my files tho <3

Anyone who likes technical files will like my older files, and people who like straightforward files will like my new files. (Osakaevolved and Twenty Knives are kinda technical though.)
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: