Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DDR: Player Class System
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
That guy with the afro...
Trick Member
Trick Member

60. PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DahrkDaiz wrote:
I vividly remember the accomplishments I set myself up for while playing through DDR that required a large amount of work and skill.

24. AA a 9 foot song

27. Pass Max Unlimited
29. Pass Paranoia Survivor
30. Pass Bag no mods

34. AA a higher tier 9 footer (HVAM, End of Century, exotic ethnic, etc)
35. Learn to play Doubles on light

40. AA a song on Doubles Heav

Please tell me they're not in order. I mean, I can see why 27, 29, and 30 are in that order for some people, but to have it harder than AAing a cata is... unusual. But then to have it easier than playing Doubles on Light...

... ah, whatever, I can't question why some things are more difficult for some people.
DahrkDaiz
Trick Member
Trick Member

61. PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you have 9s like Frozen Ray, Tsugaru Apple Mix and Dance Dance Revolution, it's not really hard to see it easier then passing Max 300. Now the playing doubles on light is definitely out of order as far as difficulty goes, but it was the order in which I accomplished said task. The whole thing is in that order actually. I AA'd Frozen long before I passed Max 300.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
Trick Member
Trick Member

62. PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew there had to be some logical explanation.

Yeah, now it makes perfect sense, I get where you're coming from. I didn't have a specific order of achievements for me to accomplish, but my progression was sort of the same.

Except for the fact I went from passing PSMO with an A to AAing an 8 footer, so that's.... kinda out there. E19.gif

According to your list, I am currently trying to pass 42 but skipping ahead to 44 and 45. Awesome.
__
Trick Member
Trick Member

63. PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Revise that list and put at the bottom "AAA a 10... on Supernova". I guarantee it will always be the bottom of the list... no matter how big the list gets. AAAing a 10 on SN is freaking insanely hard. If you try to do it on SN2, you will get it much more easily (and I don't mean by getting 990,000).
View users profile Send private message
Trick Member
Trick Member

64. PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninja N8 wrote:
Revise that list and put at the bottom "AAA a 10... on Supernova". I guarantee it will always be the bottom of the list... no matter how big the list gets. AAAing a 10 on SN is freaking insanely hard. If you try to do it on SN2, you will get it much more easily (and I don't mean by getting 990,000).

lolsync

I almost pulled it off a couple of weeks ago with PARANOiA. I was so excited...

... then I pulled out a great and streamed greats at the end spins.

How I perfected jackhammers but not a spin I worked on for years upon years I have no flippin' clue.
A. Phillips
Trick Member
Trick Member

65. PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never played DDR:SN1 or 2 so I can't say anything about those songs. But I have passed all of them on ITG:R21 style.

As for my class I would put me below pro but somewhere up there. I have like 50 Heavey/Challenge AAAs and a lot of expert 99s ranging from 9s-11s but I only have 1 100% on Hard. I passed all but VerTex^2 because it's gay and I gave up a long time ago on that song. For DDR:Ex I have a 98% overall and for ITG:2 I have around 97% overall.

What do you think 1st class, or that + rank? Somewhere in the middle of them?
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: