Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

[W.I.P.] TwentyTen: The Chronicles Of ::CMG (UTOPIA)::

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
::CMG (UTOPIA)::
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:24 pm    Post subject: [W.I.P.] TwentyTen: The Chronicles Of ::CMG (UTOPIA):: Reply with quote

**WARNING!!! Pack contains sexual content and nudity. If it offends you, then stay away from this!!!**

Also the pack got more attention on R21Freak, which is why I've set my focus more on that site, but feel free to make suggestions and discuss it here on DDRFreak.

::UPDATED 1/4/09::

Code:
[u r l=http://r21freak.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=7474][I M G]http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll96/CMG-UTOPIA/TwentyTenBannerNew01.png[/I M G][/u r l]

::Model In Pic - NEMO's gf::

Code:
[u r l=http://r21freak.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=7474][I M G]http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll96/CMG-UTOPIA/TwentyTenBannerNew02.png[/I M G][/u r l]

::Model In Banner - Kindan::

Code:
[u r l=http://r21freak.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=7474][I M G]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t71/kirbykid1/CMGUTOPIAbanner-1.png[/I M G][/u r l]

::Banner Made By KirbyKid/Captain Haruhi::

TwentyTen will be a themed pack. Basically it will represent ME as a person, and will tell the story of my life from beginning to now (hence the subtitle "The Chronicles Of CMG"). For those of you that downloaded my 2007 SM File pack, if you thought that mammoth of a pack was huge, you haven't seen anything yet. I will be stepping so many songs that I literally had to group them into their own categories. Here is the category list so far...

Quote:

[8Bit]
Pretty self explanitory. I picked 10 original 8bit chiptunes made by cool artists that I will step for the pack.

[16Bit]
Basically SEGA Genesis games... I'm in the process of picking 10 songs for this category.

[2006 Ressurection]
That's right, I'm still nit-picking at my old CMG 1-4 packs. Expect MAJOR changes with these files, cause they will be nothing like they were in my n00b days

[2007 Re-Done]
Yea some files from the 2007 pack I didnt like how they turned out so I did it again, lol.

[2008 Revision]
The 2008 pack was nothing more then an incomplete pack to begin with when I released it. Not every song from that pack was revised for this pack. I hand picked the ones i wanted to keep and just discarded the others.

[2010 Original]
Basically all of my new material for this pack. I've tried to be as diverse about song selection as I can.

[ITG3 Supposed]
Songs that were "supposed" to be in ITG3 before Konami pulled the plug. Since the ITG3 pack is more of a fan-made pack, I decided to re-step some of them, giving the steps my own touch.

[Fillers]
Q: What are fillers?
A: Fillers are files from both DDR and MGD (MungyoDance) that only had a Oni/Challenge/Expert chart. For this pack they have been given complete beginner - heavy stepcharts. The original challenge charts are NOT included.

[CoLD SToRAGE]
Q: Who is CoLD SToRAGE?
A: CoLD SToRAGE is an artist (now in his 40's) who made music for many video games. This pack specifically deals with his "WipeOut" songs (NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE SM FILE ARTIST "W1p3out"!!! This is the reason why I didn't name this group "WipeOut"). WipeOut is a futuristic anti-gravity jet plane racing game that has many sequals to it. The game has hit many consols. It's latest appearance is for the PSP.

Q: Why is the Sega Soundtrack different from the Playstation soundtrack?
A: Honestly, it's anybody's guess. All that is known is that Poison (the Saturn exclusive track) is in fact a song made by CoLD SToRAGE, even though the credits say "Rob Lord & Mark Bandola" made the song. In fact, the Sega Saturn soundtrack is VERY HARD to find since the Playstation version was the more liked of the two due to the graphics being alot better then the Saturn version. In fact, only way I could get the saturn soundtrack was by ripping it from the rom itself.

[Dark Legend]
Q: What is Dark Legend?
A: Dark Legend is a 2d fighting video game for the Sega Saturn made by Data East that is a combination of Capcom and SNK styles. It was one of those games that was hidden in the shadows by other great games, but the soundtrack is pretty sweet. If you ever get the chance, google it, so you can get a little more info about it.

::This specific category will use the Chinese characters/symbols for the names of the characters, so if you want the English translation, set your StepMania for "Romanization" instead of "Native Language"::

[Mario Mix Makeover]
You bet... however I'm not gonna do all of them, just 10

[Super Bubble Pop]
Q: What is Super Bubble Pop?
A: Super Bubble Pop is a puzzle game with a twist. You line up colored bubbles to make them pop and clear the board, while getting power-ups to help you along your way, and destroying the obsticles like boulders and statues that block you from popping the other bubbles. This is another one of those "low ranked" games that didnt get alot of attention, even after a gameCube and X-Box version was released a few years after the PS1 release. If you ever get the chance, google it, so you can get a little more info about it.

And that's just for starters. I could add more. Who knows...
The best part about them is that I will be giving each song my 110% effort. This means Single/Double/Couple/Solo steps for each difficulty. It means that each song will have it's own BG video. It means that each song will have an animated banner (avi format). It means extra charts for some songs. And lastly it means scripted nonstop courses. It also means you can have a chance to help me with the pack by collabing with me on one of the songs from the songlist. So far two people have volunteered to add their steps to one of the songs, and I'm always willing to allow more to join in on the fun. If you decide to collab with me, you will have the challenge chart all exclusive for you. Whether or not you wanna also make steps for double, couple, and/or solo is entirely up to you. This gives future sm file artists the opportunity to shine by becoming part of something HUGE. It's simple too... pick a song from the songlist you wanna make a challenge chart for them PM me or reply here to let me know, I will update the list and give you the "bones" via PM, and you can fill it with your "guts". Then PM me back the file.

::SONGLIST (As Of 1-3-09)::
Quote:

Anything with "???" in it means I haven't decided what song to use. Also some songs don't have an artist for them cause I need to look up who makes what (with the exception of the following sections: CoLD SToRAGE, Super Bubble Pop, Dark Legend, & Mario Mix Makeover. This is because these categories are all by the same artist respectively). The 2010 category (not the pack itself, although it is kinda true) is going to have ALOT more songs then what I have up right now. So unless I say its complete, it won't be for a while. Also any song that was chosen for a collab will have the sm file artist name next to it

::Key::
**means it's a song/mash-up of mine that I created
This means the song is complete and has steps for all dance styles (single, double, couple, solo)
This means that someone has asked to collab with me on this file
This means the song has a bg movie with sexual content
♠ Means the song has a special Challenge difficulty

[8bit]
1. Boom Junkin - Chibi-Tech
2. Dirty Cartridge - Sliver
3. Fat Man Small Car - Sliver
4. Geographica-PSG - Ritornell
5. It Could Be A Mothership - Zabutom
6. Melancholies Of Goddesses - i9z3fmx68k
7. Network Parasite - Zero-Spectrum
8. Original Music Guitar Solo - 3-945
9. Regret - Elsynth
10. Vem Hojde Tempot - Torborn Ahlqvist

[16bit]
1. Busy Flare - Ristar
2. Chemical Plant Zone - Sonic The Hedgehog 2
3. Expander - Streets Of Rage 2
4. Final Of Puyo Puyo - Puyo Puyo
5. Open Your Eyes - Zero Wing
6. Stereo Protect - Pulseman
7. ???
8. ???
9. ???
10. ???

[2006 Ressurection]
1. Brilliant 2U (From Nonstop Megamix) - Naoki
2. **Brilliant TSU - Naoki & Family Farce**
3. Columns (Blue Square OC ReMix) - Rayza
4. **Drop Oil - NW260 & Moby**
5. Meteor Herd (Space Trip Steps) - Tomoya Ohtani & Hunnid-P
6. Move Your Body - Xpansions
7. Sunset Park Zone (A New Ray Of Light OC ReMix) - Sir NutS & Sadorf
8. ???
9. ???
10. ???

[2007 Re-Done]
1. Angel Falls (Eurodance Mix) - Ayla
2. Butterfly (Hyper K Mix) - Smile.dk
3. Feel The Beat - Darude
4. Give Me What You Got - 8Ball
5. PARANOiA (Bash Mix) - Otacon
6. Pulsar - Mark 'Khuskan' Jefferis
7. Run Away - Real McCoy
8. Show Me Love - Robin S.
9. Spaceman - Bambee
10. Xpander - Sasha

[2008 Revision]
1. Azure - Beatdrop
2. Delusion - Nyth-Pinank
3. Dreams (Will Come ALive) - 2 Brothers On The 4th Floor
4. Emerald Challenge (Special Stage 2)
5. Get Away - Maxx
6. Legend Of Ownage - Egoraptor
7. Pork - TheWeebl
8. Sky High Zone (From Sonic The Hedgehog 2)(DDRPlace Revision) - SwordBolt
9. **TSUTOPIAMUSH - Family Farce Remixed By ::CMG (UTOPIA)::**
10. Void (I Need You) (Junior Vasquez Mix) - Catapila

[2010 Original] IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER
Raveaholic - Pointy
Somber Days - Radiograph
Dee Dee Doo Dee - Bandit-Kun
The Reviving Nightmare (For-K Remix) - F+F
Twin Breaks - Culture-Slum
Zuse - Nullify
All Around The World - Lisa Stanfield
Abandoned Cyber - Yanagi Remixed By Paraoka
AM260 (Made By DJ Tepples) - KTz & NW260
Installation - Diverse System [Kirbykid1]
FR018 - Farbrausch
This Is Your Night - Amber
June - Ryoken
Merge - Steve Roach
Tempest - Jesse Cook
Tetri Net - Kiai
B.B. (Euro) - AKHT
B.B. (Evolution) - AKHT
B.B. (Revenge) - AKHT
Baby Baby - Corona
Call Me - Le Click
Circles - Soul Coughing
Contamination In The Chapel - Bandit-Kun
Deep Clear Earth - Diverse System
Deep In You (Graffias Remix) - Diverse System
Sadeness - Enigma
Everybody, Everybody - Black Box
Everybody's Free (To Feel Good) - Rozalla
Flowering Night (Alstroemeria Remix) - Masayoshi Minoshima
Good Vibrations - Marky Mark Wahlberg
How Bizarre - OMC
I'm Gonna Get You - Bizarre Inc.
I'm Thinking Of You - 2 Brothers On The 4th Floor
I've Been Thinking About You - Londonbeat
Don't Stop Movin' - Livin' Joy
Make It Happen - Mariah Carey
Missing - Everything But The Girl
Motownphilly - Boys II Men
Mr. Vain - Culture Beat
Oh What A Night! - Four Seasons
One More Try - Timmy T
Ooh Aah...Just A Little Bit - Gina G.
Push The Feeling On - Nightcrawlers
Rhythm Is A Dancer - Snap!
Rhythm Of The Night - Corona
Rolling - Soul Coughing
SigRoll - Kors K vs Rick Astley
Strike It Up - Black Box
The Bomb - Bucketheads
The Sound Striker (For YsK) - Diverse System
Virtual Insanity - Jamiroquai
Vogue - Madonna
Call On Me - Eric Prydz
Destination Calabria - Alex Gaudino feat. Crystal Waters
Love Me Right (Oh Sheila) - Angel City
Touch Me - Angel City
Start To Fall - Cabin Crew
Don't Wanna Lose This Groove (Remix) - Dannii Minogue
Easy Lover - Don Diablo Presents Didived
Waiting 4 U - Hi-Tack Say Say Say
Believe - Ian Van Dahl
Lately - Lisa Scott-Lee
Too Far Gone - Lisa Scott-Lee
Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie - Shana Vanguarde
**NUDITY** Baby baby - Sunblock feat Sandy
Moving Too Fast - Supafly Inc.

[CoLD SToRAGE]
1. Cairodrome
2. Cardinal Dancer
3. Cold Comfort
♠ 4. Doh-T
5. Messij
6. Operatique
7. Tentative
8. Poison (Sega Saturn Exclusive)
9. Transvaal (Sony Playstation Exclusive)
10. Messij Received

[Dark Legend] (English - Chinese)
1. SHI JIN - 史進
2. LIN CHONG - 林沖
3. HU SAN NIANG - 扈三娘
4. DAI ZONG - 戴宗
5. LI KUI - 李奎
6. WU SONG - 武松
7. RUAN XIAO ER - 阮曉呃
8. RUAN XIAO WU - 阮小武
9. RUAN XIAO QI - 阮曉琦
10. CHAO GAI - 晁蓋

[Filler DDR]
1. AFRONOVA - (FROM NONSTOP MEGAMIX) - RE-VENGE
2. BRILLIANT 2U (K.O.G G3 MIX) - NAOKI [DDRDAIKENKAI]
3. CELEBRATE NITE (EURO TRANCE STYLE) - N.M.R [DDRDAIKENKAI]
4. Do It Right (80's Electro Mix) - SOTA feat.Ebony Fay
5. DYNAMITE RAVE (B4 ZA BEAT MIX) - NAOKI
6. ECSTASY (midnight blue mix) - d-complex [DDRDAIKENKAI]
7. Hysteria 2001 - NM
8. Sexy Planet (From Nonstop Megamix) - Crystal Aliens [DDRDAIKENKAI]
9. SUPER STAR (FROM NONSTOP MEGAMIX) - D.J.RICH feat. Tailbros. [DDRDAIKENKAI]
10. WILD RUSH (FROM NONSTOP MEGAMIX) - Factor-X [DDRDAIKENKAI]

[Filler MGD]
1. 1995 (Remix) - Little doggy
2. Sugarkill Breakdown - Renard vs Lollipop
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???
7. ???
8. ???
9. ???
10. ???

[ITG3 Supposed]
1. Blow My Mind - Alpha Delta
2. Coming Out - Playmaker feat. Robin
3. Dance All Night - Oscillator X
4. Dawn (Perpetual Mix) - KaW vs. i09
5. Esperanza - KaW
6. Exotica - Banzai
7. Fantasia - ☺
8. Groovin' Motion - Sonic Dimension
9. Hardkore Atomic - CanBlaster [Synexi-XI]
10. Hasse Mich - Onyx
11. Less Than Three - Becky [DDRDAIKENKAI]
12. Nightmoves - Playmaker
13. Riders, Unite! - Andreas Viklund
14. Round and Round - Eskimo & Icebird
15. Stop! & Go - Onyx

[Mario Mix Makeover]
1. Boo Boogie - From Super Mario Bros. 2
2. Cabin Fever - From Mario Party 5
3. Choir On The Green - From Ah, Lovely Meadow
4. Deep Freeze - From Dr. Mario
5. Destruction Dance - From Wrecking Crew
6. Fishing Frenzy - From Csikos Post [DDRDAIKENKAI
7. Hop, Mario! - From Super Mario World
8. Jump! Jump! Jump! - From Super Mario Bros. 3 [DDRDAIKENKAI]
9. Moustache, Barrel, and Gorilla - From Donkey Kong [DDRDAIKENKAI]
10. Where's the Exit? - From Super Mario Bros.

[Super Bubble Pop]
1. (Take Me To) The Next Level
2. Aftermath
3. Bubble Builder Shanty
4. Don't Stop Poppin (Latino Mix)
5. Elipse
6. Kickin Electro Retro
7. New Start
8. Perfect Special Moment
9. Rainbow Kiss
10. Ride The Waves

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

::MORE INFO::

I was hoping that i could find an already typed up guide that would give a brief description as to what couple charts are supposed to be like and how they are played, but since I couldn't I might as well tell you here... specially for all you new-skool players that have never touched a 1st-3rd mix machine (srsly your missing out, go buy DDR for PS1 if you don't believe me).

Couples is like versus mode with a twist. Instead of going against an opponent, you actually have a partner, and instead of both players choosing different difficulties, your both set for one difficulty (although Stepmania is retarded and has it set for both players to choose their own difficulty like versus mode. Maybe the programmers should fix that *hint hint*). Both you and your partner alternate step patterns, meaning that if one side gets a hard part and the other side gets an easy part, they will both play the other person's pattern in another part of the song, and so on, and so on. Basically it's like taking turns and the spotlight gets shined on each player for a brief moment. Still don't know what I am talking about? Then howabout a visual example. I uploaded a vid of me in Couples mode (autoplay).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgLANRDQy74

A few notes... 1. Excuse the minor lags, for some reason my CamStudio decided to crap out on me after an hour of recording myself playing MungyoDance3, so I'm hoping this is just a minor error I can fix. 2. Some songs like this one will end a little later after the last step. I'm experimenting with the #LASTBEAT tag. 3. All of the sm files will have a "black.png" pic as the background since all of my files will contain videos (which btw I'm re-compressing to make them a lower file size without making the quality all crappy). Besides, the video came out even more laggy after i recorded the screen with the background video on.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some of you may remember that I made nonstop courses for my 2007 pack. Well their coming back, only this time I'm actually going to attempt to script them... shocking I know, but I learned its pretty much the same as making a lyric file (except with mods and more typing and accuracy).

Then theirs the Challenge/ONI difficulty. I "RARELY" evenr make a challenge chart for any of my sm files, and even if I do, I try not to go ridiculously overboard with them. But I came up with a solution to the problem that will allow me to not hold back and make all styles of sm players happy at the same time. The Challenge/ONI chart will act like an "EXTRA" chart, and won't be on every single sm file... just the ones I think should have it. Plus, the Challenge/ONI chart is only exclusive to ONE play mode (Single/Double/Couple/Solo). I'll give you two examples. Doh-T has a challenge chart, but its only in Singles mode. This chart is a specially made chart for KB (keyboard) play, like Boss Machine and Sphere and Quasar in those popular KB packs everyone whores out on SMO. I will be making steps for BMIIDX songs too, and all of them will have a special Challenge/ONI chart. The catch is, it'll only be for Doubles mode. This chart will be an exact replica of the BMIIDX chart (the left arrow on the P1 side will be the turn table, and the rest of the arrows are the 7 keys), so for those of you that want a "stepmania-like BMIIDX", this is as close as it's gonna get. The Challenge/ONI chart is also the exclusive difficulty for other people's steps if they collab with me.

Last edited by ::CMG (UTOPIA):: on Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
::CMG (UTOPIA)::
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MAJOR BUMP FOR MAJOR UPDATE.

First off all, happy new year to all of you.

Second, This pack is being relocated to R21Freak since it got more attention there. A few files from it have already been finished. The first post has been updated DRAMATICALLY! Included are new banners (two made by me, the last one made by KirbyKid/Captain Haruhi) that you can stick in your siggy with the code provided if you are willing to collab with me on a file from the songlist above.

The pack now has a disclaimer due to some songs in the "2010 Original" section having bg videos with sexual content (one of them even has nudity). Their marked in purple.

I decided to explain all the details now instead of hiding them to the public on account that 1. having my own site was a bust and 2. this is too awesome of a secret to hide. On every last day of the month, I'll release a demo video (or two or three) giving you a preview of what to expect from the pack. Also on June & December 2009, and then June of 2010, I will host a raffle for people that want to preview the pack. More details on that waaaaaaaaaay later E13.gif

Also keep in mind that just because a song is complete, doesn't mean you can't ask to add your own challenge steps to it (with the exception of Doh-T, which has that icon that states theres already a challenge chart).

My strategy is to work on two (maybe three) sm files in a day, but like do a little bit with each file so that I wont burn out from so much simfiling, lol.
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEMO VIDEOS

(I know it's a bit early for them but i figured i'd get them out of the way soon so i can focus more on the files)

NOTE: the bg videos lag a bit when i recorded them, i promise they are perfectly synced with the song in the actual file.

DEMO VIDEO 001 (FlightMix Jacked)
DEMO VIDEO 002 (The Premiere Of Bandit-Kun 01)
DEMO VIDEO 003 (A More Easier File)
DEMO VIDEO 004 (SEXY TIME 01)
DEMO VIDEO 005 (Racers, Start Your Engines)
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: