Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DDR 4 ITG Pack RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shurf
Trick Member
Trick Member

20. PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gypsy, I think your files are getting more popular. The other day at the arcade I saw someone play your Stomp To My Beat file. I was like "hey, that's gypsy's edit!". Heh cool I guess.

Oh and because of school starting/work I probably won't be at the arcade for like a month, so you may want someone else to get a video. Sorry for the inconvenience.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
gypsyboyPS3
Trick Member
Trick Member

21. PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shurf wrote:
gypsy, I think your files are getting more popular. The other day at the arcade I saw someone play your Stomp To My Beat file. I was like "hey, that's gypsy's edit!". Heh cool I guess.

Oh and because of school starting/work I probably won't be at the arcade for like a month, so you may want someone else to get a video. Sorry for the inconvenience.

haha really? thats awsome. you sure it was my edit? lolz.

haha its ok. you dont have to make a video. or if you want to when your dont its up to you. lolol
shurf
Trick Member
Trick Member

22. PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I was sure it was your edit. It had the cool hands, the stepjump mine part and everything. Maybe he got the file from someone you know. Do you play in NJ?
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
gypsyboyPS3
Trick Member
Trick Member

23. PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shurf wrote:
Yep, I was sure it was your edit. It had the cool hands, the stepjump mine part and everything. Maybe he got the file from someone you know. Do you play in NJ?

yep.

i play at (The place that made it all happen) 8 On The Break.

and at Gameworld Menlo park mall

but mostly 8 on the break since MENLO'S CARD READER BROKE

frown.gif
shurf
Trick Member
Trick Member

24. PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gypsyboyPS3 wrote:
shurf wrote:

at Gameworld Menlo park mall

That explains it. Lots of people go there. Do you know Scott? He always comes with these simfiles that end up getting really overplayed. He shares them with people I guess.
gypsyboyPS3
Trick Member
Trick Member

25. PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shurf wrote:
gypsyboyPS3 wrote:
shurf wrote:

at Gameworld Menlo park mall

That explains it. Lots of people go there. Do you know Scott? He always comes with these simfiles that end up getting really overplayed. He shares them with people I guess.

lol theres alot of people i know there. so im not sure who is who. im bad with names. do you know his username?
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: