Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Para Para Paradise-QUESTION.

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MissDantil
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:15 pm    Post subject: Para Para Paradise-QUESTION. Reply with quote

First off, I'm really sorry if this is in the wrong forum, feel free to delete/move it if so. riiight.gif

I'm newish here, and was referred by a friend to this forum [which looks really great btw ;D] for some help.

I've got a slimline PS2, modded with a flip top and Swap Magic 3.6 discs, and I've just gotten into the import scene. I've gotten Pop'n Music 9+10 for Xmas, and they work perfectly, not a single problem.

However, my problem. I just got Para Para Paradise's home version, complete with controllers, and it will -not- work at all. The Swap Magic screen comes up, but once I hit "load program", all I get is a black screen. I've tried both normal and special boot, and normal and NTCS video mode, both with no luck. The laser goes back and forth a couple times before staying in one place, as if it's not even trying to read the disc. The disc keeps spinning until I turn off the PS2. There's also no error messages [like "disc can't be read".]

So, does anyone else play PPP, or know someone who does? Is it not compatible with Swap Magic 3.6 or something? Or is there just a problem with the game disc? Any help, ideas, suggestions, ect, are appreciated SO MUCH. :3 Thanks in advance.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
marsman57
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually have PPP. I have a normal PS2 modded with fliptop and, I believe an older version of SwapMagic. I have not encountered the specific problem you are seeing, but I would suspect it is the game itself if you can play other imports without problems. If you know anyone else into importing, I would try it on their PS2 with their SwapMagic, but otherwise you may be out of luck.

If you can't get it working, I might be willing to buy your pad. I still only have one!
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: