asdf DDR Freak :: View topic - Dedicated ITG2 For Sale
 Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Dedicated ITG2 For Sale
 
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jwski811
Basic Member
Basic Member


Joined: 02 May 2008
0. PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: Dedicated ITG2 For Sale Reply with quote

I have a dedicated ITG2 for sale. The machine is located in Tampa Florida.
It is in excellent condition w/ R23 and Mars dollar bill acceptor. Also have spare CPU motherboard that will come with it. Asking $9450.00 OBO. Please email me at jwski@earthlink.net for more information.
UPDATE: Machine is sold. Thanks to all who inquired.
Jeff


Last edited by jwski811 on Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:36 pm, edited 5 times in total
Back to top
View users profile Send private message
NIQ9
Trick Member
Trick Member


Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Location: Michigan
1. PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is shipping included?
_________________
Back to top
View users profile Send private message
Funsize Tw!x
Trick Member
Trick Member


Joined: 02 Sep 2007
Location: Panama City,Florida
2. PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pics?
By latest updates do you mean r23?
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
jwski811
Basic Member
Basic Member


Joined: 02 May 2008
3. PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Machine has r23 update and I can help with local delivery.
Also has Mars DBA.
Jeff
Back to top
View users profile Send private message
Funsize Tw!x
Trick Member
Trick Member


Joined: 02 Sep 2007
Location: Panama City,Florida
4. PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want to buy it I was just curious.
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Kaku
Trick Member
Trick Member


Joined: 22 Jan 2004
Location: Surrey, BC
5. PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it an In The Groove 2 machine made by Roxor (DDR-like bars) or is it a Pump It Up In The Groove 2 machine (curved pump bars)?
_________________
Back to top
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
neoMAXCML
Trick Member
Trick Member


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
6. PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaku☆ wrote:
Is it an In The Groove 2 machine made by Roxor (DDR-like bars) or is it a Pump It Up In The Groove 2 machine (curved pump bars)?


Shows how much you know.... Roxor's and Andamiro's bars/cabinets are the same...
Back to top
View users profile Send private message
DAVE101
Trick Member
Trick Member


Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Location: Indiana
7. PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neoMAXCML wrote:
Kaku☆ wrote:
Is it an In The Groove 2 machine made by Roxor (DDR-like bars) or is it a Pump It Up In The Groove 2 machine (curved pump bars)?


Shows how much you know.... Roxor's and Andamiro's bars/cabinets are the same...

I think he's refering to these:





I've never seen a cabinet like the second one, I believe it was just a concept.
_________________
poop
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Xbox Live Gamertag
Kaku
Trick Member
Trick Member


Joined: 22 Jan 2004
Location: Surrey, BC
8. PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neoMAXCML wrote:
Kaku☆ wrote:
Is it an In The Groove 2 machine made by Roxor (DDR-like bars) or is it a Pump It Up In The Groove 2 machine (curved pump bars)?


Shows how much you know.... Roxor's and Andamiro's bars/cabinets are the same...


Does it matter what I know? I am asking questions to the OP. I'm adding to the thread because I have an honest interest in potentially buying the cabinet. You don't.

The Roxor cab here had its bars replaced with DDR-shaped ones. Pump bars tend to come loose more easily than the roxor ones.

There is actually a difference between the pads, though. Pump ones are a few millimeters shallower which is a huge difference for stamina songs for many players here, where we have two different ITG dedicabs side by side. We have people being able to pass draining 14's on one machine and not the other because of pad depth.

edit: Dave, the 2nd picture is actually of an R1 dedicab. I'm guessing they were made by Andamiro. We had one several years back when ITG2 dedis first came out. I remember clearly because my younger brother had a blast being able to hold the lower bar since he was too short to hold the upper bar, so he was able to pass Pandemonium.

edit: OP PM'd me and said they have straight DDR bars. Thanks.
_________________
Back to top
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
neoMAXCML
Trick Member
Trick Member


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
9. PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaku☆ wrote:

edit: Dave, the 2nd picture is actually of an R1 dedicab. I'm guessing they were made by Andamiro. We had one several years back when ITG2 dedis first came out. I remember clearly because my younger brother had a blast being able to hold the lower bar since he was too short to hold the upper bar, so he was able to pass Pandemonium.

edit: OP PM'd me and said they have straight DDR bars. Thanks.


*facepalm*

Here in SoCal, the Glendale Galleria was one of the first places to ever get an ITG2 dedicab. The bars are exactly the same.
Back to top
View users profile Send private message
Kaku
Trick Member
Trick Member


Joined: 22 Jan 2004
Location: Surrey, BC
10. PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's nice.

Well his has DDR bars.

I checked ours today. We have a couple lined up in a row in our arcade.

Our old R1 has the ones as in the promo poster.

Our newer Roxor cab has ones similar to his other picture.

Our newer Andamiro cab has slightly more curved ones than the Roxor cab.

and yours has whatever, but the only thing I was interested in was his.
_________________
Back to top
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
neoMAXCML
Trick Member
Trick Member


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
11. PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaku☆ wrote:
That's nice.

Well his has DDR bars.

I checked ours today. We have a couple lined up in a row in our arcade.

Our old R1 has the ones as in the promo poster.

Our newer Roxor cab has ones similar to his other picture.

Our newer Andamiro cab has slightly more curved ones than the Roxor cab.

and yours has whatever, but the only thing I was interested in was his.


Oh my God.... The fact that you even call them DDR bars.... uhhg, nevermind. -_-
Now why is it so important anyway?
Back to top
View users profile Send private message
Kaku
Trick Member
Trick Member


Joined: 22 Jan 2004
Location: Surrey, BC
12. PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I call them DDR bars because they are actually DDR bars.

They used to be the normal PIU:ITG2 bars but they got all wobbly and were replaced by DDR bars.

They are important because some cabs bars have small screws at the bottom of the bars which come loose and cause the bars to wobble. The bars used to sway about a range of 10 inches (literally) before they were replaced. Basically, if you leaned on the bar you'd have to arch your back a lot. It takes a lot of extra effort to actually order in new bars and replace old ones.

Also, PIU:ITG2 pads are about a millimeter or two shallower than Roxor ITG2 cab pads. At least comparing the two cabs we have here.

Why are you even discussing this with me anyway? I know this is the internet and all and you are trying to show that you know more about cabs than I do, but that isn't my intention at all. I just wanted to know what types of bars his machine has.
_________________
Back to top
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
neoMAXCML
Trick Member
Trick Member


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
13. PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaku☆ wrote:
I call them DDR bars because they are actually DDR bars.

They used to be the normal PIU:ITG2 bars but they got all wobbly and were replaced by DDR bars.


Well if they were actually DDR bars then that would have been an even better excuse to sue Roxor now would it? The only difference about these bars is that they were welded onto the newer machines. They still have the same exact shape and length as all dedicabs always had. Asking whether or not they are "DDR shaped" won't answer your question. You need to ask what revision it was when it was factory shipped to them.
Back to top
View users profile Send private message
Kaku
Trick Member
Trick Member


Joined: 22 Jan 2004
Location: Surrey, BC
14. PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are you even bringing up Konami vs. Roxor... it was the idea of the owner of the machine (which happens to be an arcade machine company) to take the bars off a DDR machine that they owned and attach it to their ITG cab because their ITG cab makes more money. Perhaps his had the same problem, who knows. The same problem is happening to our Andamiro ITG machine also.

I guess I can just shut you up by asking the original poster this question then: Do the bars wobble?
_________________
Back to top
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
neoMAXCML
Trick Member
Trick Member


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
15. PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaku☆ wrote:


I guess I can just shut you up by asking the original poster this question then: Do the bars wobble?



Yeah... because it is so very impossible to fix.
Back to top
View users profile Send private message
Kaku
Trick Member
Trick Member


Joined: 22 Jan 2004
Location: Surrey, BC
16. PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, what is a Mars DBA?
_________________
Back to top
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Da-Risin-Smoke
Trick Member
Trick Member


Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Location: Spokane, WA area
17. PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neoMAXCML wrote:
Kaku☆ wrote:
That's nice.

Well his has DDR bars.

I checked ours today. We have a couple lined up in a row in our arcade.

Our old R1 has the ones as in the promo poster.

Our newer Roxor cab has ones similar to his other picture.

Our newer Andamiro cab has slightly more curved ones than the Roxor cab.

and yours has whatever, but the only thing I was interested in was his.


Oh my God.... The fact that you even call them DDR bars.... uhhg, nevermind. -_-
Now why is it so important anyway?


Because we bring up the same shit every time, topics go nowhere here.
_________________
Knock knock.
Who's there?
I eat mop.
I eat mop, who?
Haha, you eat your poo.
Groovestats
Back to top
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
windeu32
Basic Member
Basic Member


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Location: Norridge, IL
18. PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaku☆ wrote:
Also, what is a Mars DBA?

DBA = Dollar Bill Acceptor.

Mars is the brand name I'm assuming.
_________________
Let's Double Data Rate!
Back to top
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Kaku
Trick Member
Trick Member


Joined: 22 Jan 2004
Location: Surrey, BC
19. PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see..

We don't have dollar bills in Canada so I have an excuse to not know E10.gif

Oh and to the owner of the machine, I'll have to get back to you because it's actually one of my friends who is deciding whether or not to buy a machine. We still have to do some expected revenue calculations. Thanks.
_________________
Back to top
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2 © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group