Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DDR World Record Event - Registration Information

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PMG
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

0. PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:23 pm    Post subject: DDR World Record Event - Registration Information Reply with quote

I was asked by the guys at Fox for basic information so that they know who will be coming. Please PM the information to me or email it to ggustilo@gmail.com I need the following:

Name (First and Last)
Address
Telephone Number you can be reached
Number of people coming in your group (and their names and information if possible)

I will send them everyone on this thread on Friday, so if you are coming, please send me your information ASAP.

Thanks again, let's make this event great!

Gerard
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

1. PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Example Reply with quote

Example:

John Smith
12345 Sugarhill Gang Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90210
Additional Persons: Two (2); Bob Jones and Sally Orbit
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

2. PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent!
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it absolutely necessary to send my info to you? Or can i just do it when i get there? Or if you do it on here...will you not have to do it there?
PMG
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

4. PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trance De Janeiro wrote:
is it absolutely necessary to send my info to you? Or can i just do it when i get there? Or if you do it on here...will you not have to do it there?

I believe it's so that you can be on the list for free parking in the area. I have another PDF file I'm going to post up when I get home so I'll let you guys know. Thanks.

-Gerard
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PMG wrote:
I believe it's so that you can be on the list for free parking in the area.

Was it, or should we bring money for parking?
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
tempest6
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject: Ddr World Record Event -- Awesome!... Reply with quote

Hey Gerard!

Just came back from the Nokia Theater! It was awesome seeing the DDR World Record out there with the old-school/new-school players! NOW THAT WAS SUCH AN AWESOME TRIP! Please Reply, Over! Thanks!...

tempest6
View users profile Send private message Send email
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: