Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

King of Light Supernova 1 & 2 Edit Packs

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KingofLight06
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:52 pm    Post subject: King of Light Supernova 1 & 2 Edit Packs Reply with quote

Song List:

Supernova 1:

AA (11) - fairly straightforward streams with some triplets

Baby's Tears (10) - short 16th bursts, crossover filled 8th note stream, and direct following of vocals

Can't Stop Fallin' In Love ~super euro version~ (8) - I was never really serious about this edit, it's basically my interpretation of an 8 footer

Centaur (10) - just one word for this description -> CENTAUR

Dynamite Rave ~super euro version~ (9) - has a fun foot switching gimmick, one of my favorite edits here

Feelings Won't Fade ~Extend Trance Mix~ (9) - tough for a 9, some 16th bursts and fairly straightforward

Flowers (10) - lots of unorthodox hands here. If you don't like hands, don't play this

Golden Sky (9) - few hands, some fun spins, and fairly straightforward

Healing D Vision (11) - lots of triplets, very straight forward

Innocence of Silence (11) – wow, this was a pain to follow exactly in the middle. I will be amazed if anyone can SDE this let alone quad it

Moon (11) – lots of 16ths into jumps, few of them are Tell style, most are not

Mugen (10) – one 16th stream near the beginning, otherwise it has plenty of variety

My Only Shining Star (10) – straightforward short 16th streams, and a few hands near the end

Nijiiro (10) – straightforward chart, a bit on the jump heavy side

No. 13 (11) – tough 11, bunch of 16th streams

Peace (^^)v (10) – bunch of 16ths and follows the vocals

Quick Master (10) – fun first step, Spin Chicken style 16th runs, and a few 24ths

Rainbow Rainbow (11) – quite a few mines, and some 48th gallops

Seduction ~Vocal Remix~ (12) – kind of a “keyboard” esque chart, lots of jumps and 16th streams

Star Gate Heaven (11) – some Oasis style freeze crossovers and lots 16th gallops and a few streams

Tierra Buena (9) – some 16th notes into jumps, otherwise straightforward

Tino’s White Horse (9) – tough 9, follows the song exactly, lots of jumps at the end

True Love (12) – see description for Seduciton ~Vocal Remix~

Supernova 2:

A Thing Called Love (9) – few hands near the beginning, some fun turns

Arrabbiata (10) – some fun turns in the middle, few 16th bursts

Beginning of the End (12) – easy 12, mainly all 16th streams switching between being straightforward and crossover heavy

Bloody Tears ~IIDX Edition~ (8/11) – my 8 that I would have made for SN2, the 11 is fairly straightforward

Dazzle (9) – few hands, slow 16th streams, and one LOL measure

Dream of Love (9) – the 6 footer was too pitiful for this fun song, so I fixed that

Electrified (9) – fairly easy, watch out for the few double taps

Fire (10) – few 16th bursts, some triplets, and jumps at the end

Freeway Shuffle (10) – straightforward, watch out for the last step

JUPITER The Bringer of Jollity (9) – pretty easy, follows the slowdown exactly

L'amour et la liberte ~Darwin & DJ Silver remix~ (10) – some tricky freeze work, and two 24th bursts

Malacca (10) – some tricky crossovers at the beginning and end, otherwise very straightforward; like Tribal Style

Music in the Rhythm (10) – fairly straight forward, some freeze work, watch out for the end

My Favorite Things (9) – fun bursts in the beginning, otherwise straightforward

Pluto (10) – my interpretation of a 10 challenge chart

Poseidon (10) – 32nds in the slowdown, otherwise straightforward

Raspberry Heart ~English Version~ (7/10) – my 7 that I would have made for SN2, the 10 is fairly straightforward with some fun freezework and mines

Shades of Grey (8/9) – my fairly easy 8 that I would have made for SN2, the 9 has sparse hands and a few 16th trills

Sunrise ~Jason Nevins Remix~ (9) – fairly easy, sparse hands

The World Around Me (10) – some fun double taps, otherwise straightforward

Trip Machine Phoenix (10) – tough 10, lots of mines, and tough crossovers at the end

Unbelievable (9) – fairly easy, some “fake” hands in the middle

Unreal (10) – lots of step jumps, few 16th bursts

Uranus (10) – my 10 that I would have made for SN2, straightforward with a bunch of 16ths

Vem Brincar (9) – fairly straightforward, some fun patterns and rhythms overall

Venus (9) – my 9 that I would have made for SN2, lots of jackhammers and a few 16th bursts

Why Not (8/9) – I have previously released the 9, but not the 8. My 8 that I would have submitted for SN2. The 9 has a few hands, otherwise fun and easy patterns.

Click here to download just the Supernova 1 Edit pack

Click here to download just the Supernova 2 Edit pack

Click here to download both the Supernova 1 & Supernova 2 edit packs

I hope you all can find at least one edit that you like. Enjoy E13.gif

Key:

Red - has a chart that I would have made if Konami told me to make the chart

Italics - I have previously released this edit

Everytime I read this, I see "Eh, it's not that bad. When you're single, and really turned on, you hardly even notice it"
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
NIQ9
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, It looks great, DL'd

Expect a review later

I'll be particularly looking at the L'amour and Pluto charts.
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumped, because I have two edits that I thought to make after I released my Supernova 2 edit pack.

Ain't No Mountain High Enough

This is my interpretation of what the SN2 eight footer should have been.

switch

It is a 10 that has some mild 16th runs, a few hands, and is otherwise straightforward.

Everytime I read this, I see "Eh, it's not that bad. When you're single, and really turned on, you hardly even notice it"
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: