Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Guitar Hero: Aerosmith announced.

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BAGGER VANCE
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:32 pm    Post subject: Guitar Hero: Aerosmith announced. Reply with quote

http://blog.wired.com/games/2008/02/first-screen-of.html

looks like we have another 80s game. Except even better, i found out there's actually ANOTHER expansion disc announced AND in typical activision style they're farming both games off to other companies(GH aerosmith is being developed by Vicarious Visions). At this rate, i expect the GH franchise to be dead in about 3 years(much like the tony hawk games did).

I have a better idea. Release aerosmith music for DLC on GH3. O wait, i forgot, the DLC on GH3 SUCKS! Theres no need for these retarded expansions....rock band clearly shows that because we know have the ABILITY to DOWNLOAD songs with these things they call HARDDRIVES! and anyone who owns a 360/PS3 and not high-speed internet, wtf at you.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
Zonic
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF?! It sounds like a bunch of DLC content put onto a disk. JUST LIKE THE 80'S!!!

They're also gonna include bands that have worked w/ Aerosmith or "inspired" them.....Who would that be?
View users profile Send private message
GackTMN
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After checking out the spread in GameInformer about the game, i'm pretty excited for it..not to mention on-stage there will be 5 band members instead of the usual 3, plus the original GH characters are still usable it seems.

Aerosmith songs known so far-

Dream On
Movin' Out
Make It
Sweet Emotion
Draw the Line
Uncle Salty
No Surprize
Kings and Queens

Other band songs known so far-

All the Young Dudes (Mott the Hoople, more commonly known as a song by David Bowie <3)
All Day and All of the Night (The Kinks)
I Hate Myself For Loving You (Joan Jett)
Dream Police (Cheap Trick)
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

needs more Mama Kin'
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: