Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Danny's Simfiles *Updated regularly*

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cat's Eye
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:45 pm    Post subject: Danny's Simfiles *Updated regularly* Reply with quote

So i decided to make a thread and post all the simfiles i've made and will be making in the future, i'm a newcomer so i really apreciate any kind of comments and criticism about my files, if you have any request please post them here too and i'll try to work on them.

1 - Gotta Get It Groovin' (From Nonstop Megamix) - E-ROTIC

My very first sim, i've always been a fan of this particular version of the song included on the Dancemania E-ROTIC Megamix, it has a great beat and nice melody, i made the steps for this very streamy, although i admit i didn't have much imagination back then.

2-Lift Me Up ~Almighty Mix~ - Geri Halliwell

My 2nd simfile, i had more fun making this one than the first one, i made the steps forthis uplifting dance song a little on the easy side, but still very fun, i'm very proud of the song cut i made hehe.

3-SUPESTAR - Wildside

this is the first sim i made ONI steps or only, this is a slightly speed up version from the Dancemania EX8 version, it's a very catchy song, again i made this one with effort than the last one, very fun.

4-SO PURE - Alanis Morissette

My latest file, a very mellow pop song with a nice beat, the kinda low bpm make the steps a little harder, but nothing out of the ordinary, i honestly think this is my best one yet, i put a lot of effort on it.

5-NUNA'S DREAM (CLUB MIX) - Hyeong Yeong

Yes, it's that really annoying numa numa song, but it's a korean cover done by some chick and it's trance and it's really good, steps are fairly easy, but still fun, let me know what you think E1.gif

6-DUB I DUB (2007 Eurobeat Version)- ME & MY

Great eurobeat version of the DDR classic, challenge only, a nice 9 footer.

So, the list will be updated as i make more sims, it's very important for you to know that this are all PAD FILES, so don't expect any crazy keyboard sims hehe.

Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited by Cat's Eye on Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cat's Eye
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

**FIRST POST UPDATED WITH NEW SIMFILE**

Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

**FIRST POST UPDATED WITh NEW SIMFILE**

Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh please don't use Bemanistyle... >_<

I scripted modded courses. I was so awesome.

Feel the BEATS - Free online music game?! :O
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: