Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Having trouble with edit

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Asher
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: Having trouble with edit Reply with quote

I'm sure you guys are familiar with Dukamoks Delirium edit. I'm trying to play it on our ITG machine at Gattitown but I'm having a bit of difficulties. I tried the itgfreak website, but it's not working. Can anybody help me? Thanks.
View users profile Send private message
DJTyrant
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

1. PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Explaining the problem with more than "it doesn't work" would help.

Does it not show up as a selection on the machine? Is it properly loaded on the card? What version of ITG2 is it?
Basic Member
Basic Member

2. PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does not show up on the selection of the machine. And I'm not sure it's not what version the machine is. It's definitely not r21 but however, I know that it should work. I've witnessed someone playing the edit on the same machine.
DJTyrant
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

3. PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the same USB stick?
Basic Member
Basic Member

4. PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. I asked my friend where he got the edit, and he said he got it from the ITG freak website, but however it's down. I tried bemani but I don't think they have the same format. Know any other place where I could download it possibly?
DJTyrant
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

5. PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can try http://rhythmatic.net/ the new home of ITGFreak.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: