Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Rock Band problems

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
L.
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:52 am    Post subject: Rock Band problems Reply with quote

So I have Rock Band for the PS2, and have had it since December 28. I am having trouble signing my microphone in. I checked the site, it said my mic was broken, but it also said there was a controller code to sign it in, which was in the manual, but surprise, surprise, it's not there.

Tech support is sending me in circles, from the site, to the phone number, back to the site, and so on.

What is the damn sign-in code?
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

1. PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um...wrong forum. Moved to appropriate forum.

KEEP FREESTYLE ALIVE.

This is unbelievable.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website Xbox Live Gamertag
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: