Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

::[Updated 3/9/08] RM2X 2nd Mix [Work In Progress]::
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
::CMG (UTOPIA)::
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:00 am    Post subject: ::[Updated 3/9/08] RM2X 2nd Mix [Work In Progress]:: Reply with quote

I have deleted all of my 2008 files on my myspace and my uploading places. i will no longer be hosting single sm file releases and participating on forums or any sort of DDR/ITG/StepMania community because the community has gone on a downhill slope as of lately, and I refuse to participate in forums that act like 4chan, and the forums that ARE quiet and sane have very few active participants... so either way, it's a loose/loose situation for me. However, my hobby of SM File making will never die. So "officially" I am taking my leave. However, I leave you with this...

I shall return on thanksgiving on every DDR/ITG/SM forum ever made to release this giant pack (like i did last year with my 2007 pack), so mark the date down on your calenders. The characters on the pic are from their respective owners, AND gives you a hint that they will be in my 2008 pack... but for what song is for you to figure out all on your own. Some of you that actually did download the single releases I posted probably know what some of the pics are from.

Also if you haven't noticed, just like my 2007 pack, I have included other packs. One of them is RM2X: 2nd Mix, which continues the RM2X saga from last year. The other pack is my "Super Random Quotes & Phrases Announcer Pack". I talked about this two years ago, but now I'm making it become a reality, and already I have alot of samples for it. Unfortunately, the announcer pack will only work on SM 3.9, because 3.95 CVS and 4.0's triggers do not function properly.

Lastly I leave you my contact info. This is for anyone that either want's to stay in touch, test out whatever files I have finished, and/or help out/make suggestions for the SRQP Announcer Pack.

AIM: CMG UTOPIA
MSN (also e-mail address): CMG-UTOPIA@hotmail.com
Myspace (Regular): www.myspace.com/cmgchris
Myspace (My Music): www.myspace.com/utopiacmg

P.S. for the few fans that I DID manage to attract, I thank you for your support and encouragement. Remember that all of my work is for you, and it pleases me to know that there are people that appreciate the things that I do.

Last edited by ::CMG (UTOPIA):: on Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:24 pm, edited 13 times in total
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Text Removed

Last edited by ::CMG (UTOPIA):: on Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Text Removed

Last edited by ::CMG (UTOPIA):: on Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total
Cat's Eye
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY! Cool, i'm waiting for more of the licenses.
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Text Removed

Last edited by ::CMG (UTOPIA):: on Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total
BeyondDark
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

where might i find your other works for download?

http://tinyurl.com/BeyondDark
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Text Removed

Last edited by ::CMG (UTOPIA):: on Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total
Cat's Eye
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow thanksm but there's so much to choose from i can't decide xD

Maybe the i belive in miracles remix?
Trick Member
Trick Member

8. PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Text Removed

Last edited by ::CMG (UTOPIA):: on Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total
Cat's Eye
Trick Member
Trick Member

9. PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh gee, humm okay, well... i guess the momo mix first the biggrin.gif

EDIT: OMG i just remembered i downloaded some of your previous packs before! They're relly good, i played them all although i only kept the dancemania songs since that's what i'm most interested in, keep up the good work!
Trick Member
Trick Member

10. PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Text Removed

Trick Member
Trick Member

11. PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Text Removed

Last edited by ::CMG (UTOPIA):: on Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total
Cat's Eye
Trick Member
Trick Member

12. PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the new sim, although i thought it was gonna be a pad file E10.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

13. PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Text Removed

Last edited by ::CMG (UTOPIA):: on Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total
Cat's Eye
Trick Member
Trick Member

14. PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

::CMG (UTOPIA):: wrote:
Cat's Eye wrote:
Thanks for the new sim, although i thought it was gonna be a pad file E10.gif

lol it IS a pad file. let me guess... too hard for ya? E15.gif

YES O_O

Another note, i like how you use different versions of the original banners, it makes them more authentic but as a suggestion it would be kool if you didn't make the add-on subtitle so big (like the myper momo mix thing) cause it takes away from the original thing, the boom boom dollar banner is really cool though
Trick Member
Trick Member

15. PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Text Removed

Trick Member
Trick Member

16. PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Text Removed

Trick Member
Trick Member

17. PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Text Removed

Last edited by ::CMG (UTOPIA):: on Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total
csdthegreat
Trick Member
Trick Member

18. PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CMG, you are awesome.

Look To The Sky (From Nonstop Megamix) would make you incredibly epically super insanely awesome with a barrel of hot fudge and an endless mountain of sugary goodness laced with sprinkle coated puppies barking "Ode to Joy" and... um... I got lost.

I scripted modded courses. I was so awesome.

Feel the BEATS - Free online music game?! :O
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
Trick Member
Trick Member

19. PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Text Removed

Last edited by ::CMG (UTOPIA):: on Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: