Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

360 to Cobalt Flux Pad project and pics

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gangrene
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:59 am    Post subject: 360 to Cobalt Flux Pad project and pics Reply with quote

Hi guys!

I have started a 360 to Cobalt Flux conversion project, and have posted pics here.

If you are interested in doing the mod yourself, or just want to see what is inside the MadCatz 360 Beat Pad, Cobalt Flux cbox, check it out!

I'll keep you posted when I make more progress. I have to go buy more parts!

Enjoy!

http://www.bunkerguts.com
View users profile Send private message
Tenchi50
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad Cobalt Flux has has a 360 cable on its control box already
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
Agent
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats what everyone said it was for, but now people are disputing this with me, arguing that it does not work in any way for 360 (and even that 360 has no USB slots, which I know is a lie, as my friend has a 360 and uses his wifi connector in it).
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gangrene
Basic Member
Basic Member

3. PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Done! Reply with quote

I have finished the second of my pads, and have shown the steps needed. Check it out at www.bunkerguts.com

As far as the Cobalt Flux cbox having a USB connector, or 360 support, the CF I have definitely does not. Also. for as much as CF is charging for replacement boxes, this is still cheaper and takes less time than to wait for them to assemble and ship. I am _still_ waiting for the replacement Cbox I ordered more than a month ago.

Good luck to anyone else attempting to do the same thing! I would be particularly interested to hear from CF owners who have the newer pad, and from anyone who knows if the 360 is supported on the newer Fluxes.

Mike
View users profile Send private message
Agent
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's some site you've got there, bro.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Discoman
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

5. PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remove the . from the end of his sentence and you've got it.

That said, I'm editing his post for him.

Also, WELL DONE from a fellow v1 owner. I don't plan on using this, but good job anyway.
Agent
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, crap. I wasn't just being an ass, I really just didn't notice the period there. Sorry.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: