Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Unreasponsive arrow on my TX-2000 =( Help please.

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ninjew
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Unreasponsive arrow on my TX-2000 =( Help please. Reply with quote

Ok, it seems everyone has similar problems with the TX-2000 model. I've read some threads for help but its no dice, well the problem is one of my arrows wont work anymore, at all. Sometimes it works, like today actually i cleaned the sensor and it was working perfectly for about 5 minutes, and then it died again. If its a wire problem, i really dont understand how it could be cause i dont see any wires unless they're under the sensor and the wood. There are two wires that are broken off but those are for the LED lights, plus the other arrows work fine and those wires arent connected so i really dont understand how that can be an issue. Ive read that the control box can sometimes play with a broken arrow but idk how to isolate it as that. What bugs me though is that it worked perfectly and then died. If you guys can please help and guide me to fixing it that'll be real helpful
View users profile Send private message
ChilliumBromide
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you read the TX-2000 thread? That would be a good place to start.

Post there too; making a new thread every time you have a problem with a pad that there's already a thread for is annoying and knocks more important threads off the front page.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: