Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

RedOctane Universal Adapter (PS1/2 to GC/XB/USB)

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reenee
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: RedOctane Universal Adapter (PS1/2 to GC/XB/USB) Reply with quote

http://redoctane.com/universaladapter.html

I want to use my 2.0 when Hottest Party comes out. Considering that it'd be no different from using it between Mario Mix and HP, does this adapter work properly for anyone with Mario Mix?
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmm... that is one nice adapter. If it has a GC end, it should work fine.

Check out my Simfiles at BMS!
View users profile Send private message Send email
mfillescasabc
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Warning Reply with quote

Did you see the warning on the page?
"This item may not be fully compatible with Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix for the GameCube."

I tried using the adapter to use my 2.0 with Mario Mix and it did not work. You never know, it might work with HP.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
guariche
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FoxFireX found an adapter that worked with DDR Mario Mix in the DDR Mario Mix thread. Here is the link to that thread and his comments are in the middle of that page.

http://www.ddrfreak.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=111194&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=340

The adapter is the Cube Joybox Pro. I am not sure if it works with the Wii, but if it worked for Gamecube, it should work with the Wii.
View users profile Send private message
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: