Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

We should be able to see our post count

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
T-14
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: We should be able to see our post count Reply with quote

like give people a chance at least, I know all the moderators think it will cause people to spam a lot, but I say give us all a chance and if you find the spam getting bad, you can get rid of it again. Seeing peoples post count can really show they know there information or not because who would you believe more someone with 25 posts or someone with 900 posts, clearly the person with 900 posts is more experienced, but from what everyone sees is that pretty much everyone is the same level, except mods and thats it. I really wish I knew my personal post count just to know, I hope you read this and consider this, thanks.
sherl0k
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

1. PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just click on the user's profile, their post count is there.

[quote:ed1f6848c5=\\\"jaeness\\\"]get your change from obama, he apparently has tons of it.[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
T-14
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, well I'm stupid you can lock this now, thanks anyway.
sherl0k
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

3. PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh, just an oversight, no need for the self-bashing E1.gif

Locked at request of OP.

[quote:ed1f6848c5=\\\"jaeness\\\"]get your change from obama, he apparently has tons of it.[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: