Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Would this feature be possible?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
0rion
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Would this feature be possible? Reply with quote

...Because I know I'd LOVE it. Would it be possible to create an "ignore topics" feature, where you can make a topic you're not interested in not come up as new when someone posts on it?

For example, say that I like to watch the Non-music Games forum for new posts (and I do). But say that I'm not even slightly interested in what people have to say about a Smash Bros. Brawl web page (and I'm not). Would it be possible to make it so that the page never appears in orange, and that new posts are only counted when they're on another topic, or would that be too complex for you guys to code?
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Edible Bondage Tape
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the under lieing logic would be simple but youve been here long enough to know that freak is a long spool of spagetti code and they arnt going to risk fucking it up for non critical reasons
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, no, I'm not suggesting they do it, I'm just wondering if it'd be possible.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Edible Bondage Tape
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

then the answer is yes
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: