Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Updating machine location mistake

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zonic
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Updating machine location mistake Reply with quote

I accidently hit "add additional machines" or something like that for my submittion for my location mod. It said it now was DDR 1st Mix, which is not true. I was wondering how I change my submittion, as it won't let me. I'd rather say which one I did in PM, as it might reveal where I live, & I wanna stay as secret as which state the Simpsons live in.
View users profile Send private message
The Platinum Jedi
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if this is the correct thread to post this, but it's appropriate:
This arcade I go to, their beatmania IIDX has been upgraded to IIDX 14 GOLD. And when I go to modify the location, under other Bemani, it does not list beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD. Please add that on, thanks.
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

2. PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fixed and Fixed.

Amusing Pictures: lolddrfreak | Road of LoQ
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website Xbox Live Gamertag
pleasedon'thurtme
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked the most recent five pages, and this seems the most appropriate thread to post my problem (I don't want to waste bandwidth with a new topic). I have visited a number of arcade locations, and I have some modifications to make to the locations section, but it always displays "ML_Location: error in insert" whenever I try to modify anything. Is there something wrong with my account, or do I need to wait until I am a trick member to modify or something? Also, any tips/advice on how to conserve bandwidth would be more than appreciated as I have been meaning to ask that, but did not know where to post my question.

www.stayonsync.com/forum
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: