Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Pending Modification Keeps Me from Updating Machine Location

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OrochiCobalt
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Pending Modification Keeps Me from Updating Machine Location Reply with quote

I'm not sure if this is the right place for it. I wanted to modify the machine location for the Cyberstation at the Berkshire Mall in Lanesboro, MA, since we just updated our DDR from an Extreme to a SuperNOVA. However, I'm unable to due to a pending modification regading a price change for the old Extreme that's been there for more than a year and hasen't been approved/declined.

If someone here could help me with this problem, the changes that need to be made are:

1.As noted earlier, it's now a SuperNOVA

2.Cost is $1.00 (4 tokens) for 3 songs.

Everything else, including actual floor location, is the same(Right up front, on the right side, upon entering the arcade.)

If I posted this in the wong place, please inform me of where I can go with this to get the problem resolved.

Thank you for your time
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
MeltyKiss
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

1. PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have made the changes to http://www.ddrfreak.com/locations/locations.php?action=displayLocation&locationID=18413. E1.gif
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: